Plat Unobtainable (Dog whisperer bugged)

Emailed the devs, hoping they fix it (will include their response) but as of now I have maxed out every meter for every dog and no trophy, of course its the hardest most time consuming trophy that gets bugged :( It is the only trophy with a 0.0% completion on the PSN.

Dear Emily,

Thank you for your message.

The issue you have posted will be investigated. If a fix is necessary it will be included in the next PS4 patch.

Best regards

Filip

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 27-7-2020 at 8:09 PM, Prairie_Falcon_ said:

Emailed the devs, hoping they fix it (will include their response) but as of now I have maxed out every meter for every dog and no trophy, of course its the hardest most time consuming trophy that gets bugged :(

No! Not the most time consuming one.... that is kinda sad though.
Hope they fix it, and that it unlocks for you right away.
Bugged trophies are so annoying! And maxing out all stats for all dogs takes indeed so much time!

On 8/23/2020 at 4:41 AM, NL_Sion said:

No! Not the most time consuming one.... that is kinda sad though.
Hope they fix it, and that it unlocks for you right away.
Bugged trophies are so annoying! And maxing out all stats for all dogs takes indeed so much time!

Yeah its a shame, and at this point I'm not hopeful for a patch. I think they may have abandoned the game, just like they did with Pro Fishing simulator. might be forever unobtainable :(

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Prairie_Falcon_ said:

Hmmmm, hopefully its an incoming patch. If not I may have to save my game and start up a new one, level up one dog to max and see what happens, maybe the stats carry over. 

If you do that, be sure to share the results of your experimentation, please. This has been sitting on my hard drive and I’m dying to play it.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, NL_Sion said:

The thing I do find is that the stamina of the dogs takes ages to level up.
The beagle is okey, the pointer is managable (used him all the time), but that labrador it goes so slow! And then there are 3 of them. I would rather have them add 2 colours of Pointers, the Pointers are much more usefull.

I had the retriever just fetch the same duck over and over. When it drops at your feet step back a bit and have it retrieve again. It's a pain but best way to grind it. 

5 hours ago, NL_Sion said:

The thing I do find is that the stamina of the dogs takes ages to level up.
The beagle is okey, the pointer is managable (used him all the time), but that labrador it goes so slow! And then there are 3 of them. I would rather have them add 2 colours of Pointers, the Pointers are much more usefull.

Also for stamina you can AFK it by just crouching after setting the dog on a trail. It will follow it to about 40m from you and stop, but the stat still goes up. Takes about 6hours to fully level

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Prairie_Falcon_ said:

I had the retriever just fetch the same duck over and over. When it drops at your feet step back a bit and have it retrieve again. It's a pain but best way to grind it. 

Also for stamina you can AFK it by just crouching after setting the dog on a trail. It will follow it to about 40m from you and stop, but the stat still goes up. Takes about 6hours to fully level

I might fully the train the last 2 labradors when I know that trophy will pop for sure.
Will try to fully train the black labrador, this is a game that I will most likely continue to play now and then and I just like 3 fully trained dogs.

I do also hope the patch from 15 sept. 2020 will add a animal score in the lodge, because then they will show you if the animal was Young/Adult/Mature and the score so you could improve the score. Now you just see an image.

I do hope the 5.000 tracks one isn't bugged as well, that one takes time as well! ?

Edited by NL_Sion

On 9/1/2020 at 10:56 AM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

If you do that, be sure to share the results of your experimentation, please. This has been sitting on my hard drive and I’m dying to play it.

On 9/13/2020 at 3:46 AM, NL_Sion said:

I might fully the train the last 2 labradors when I know that trophy will pop for sure.
Will try to fully train the black labrador, this is a game that I will most likely continue to play now and then and I just like 3 fully trained dogs.

I do also hope the patch from 15 sept. 2020 will add a animal score in the lodge, because then they will show you if the animal was Young/Adult/Mature and the score so you could improve the score. Now you just see an image.

I do hope the 5.000 tracks one isn't bugged as well, that one takes time as well! 1f605.png

It's FIXED! they changed the color of the progress bars for the dogs now when they are fully leveled up so its easier to see, looks like my brown lab might have been the bugged one, showed it wasn't fully leveled but as soon as i took it out and it found a track the trophy poped :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prairie_Falcon_ said:

It's FIXED! they changed the color of the progress bars for the dogs now when they are fully leveled up so its easier to see, looks like my brown lab might have been the bugged one, showed it wasn't fully leveled but as soon as i took it out and it found a track the trophy poped :)

Good to hear!
And congrats with your trophy. ?

I was trying your afk Stamina farming method, and I must say it works really well. I also hope that if I get my black labrador fully trained he will be better in following rabbit/hare trails. I also heared the patch allows us to shoot males and females of the rabbits/hares. Think that one is better.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Brilliant news. I came straight here when I saw 1.04 was out.

what about 5k tracks? is that just a mega grind?

Ik think that just takes a lot of time, I have tried tracking the same track 50 times see if that would 'help' my stats, but it doesn't seem that way.
Seems it is just gonna take a while before I will get there, but that one will come naturally as well for me I think, as I continue to play the game now and then. Last time I checked I did pass the 3.000 tracks but that was a while ago. 

I am more bothered with training my dogs to the max, especially my Pointer. So she will be the best in tracking and stuff. But they are kinda all max trained (except Stamina), and the Choco labrador is still untouched. (Did buy him.)

Edited by NL_Sion

15 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Brilliant news. I came straight here when I saw 1.04 was out.

what about 5k tracks? is that just a mega grind?

Yeah I think its just a mega grind, I'm at 3,400ish. Blood trails are the best For grinding it out, there might be some discrepancies too, like I counted over 200 blood tracks on a bison but the main menu stats only counted 48 or so. So I track to 40 then exit the map and start again.

1 hour ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Nice there is actually a counter for that so you’re not just left wondering. What do you do for blood, shoot an animal, then just search it’s blood trail?

I have been shooting bison or elk with a lower caliber, they leave huge blood trails and run around forever before dying. 

I just unlocked the Sherlock trophy. ?
My choco labrador is now on afk-training for the Stamina, after that hopefully Dog Whisperer trophy and :platinum: as well.

What really seems to help for the 5.000 track is to spam every blood trail, they are all +40 tracks. So it isn't as bad as what I first believed, but still it is a grindy trophy.

Edited by NL_Sion

• 2 years later...

I know this topic is a very old one but im looking for some help will post a new topic I'm like 3 trophies away from the platinum but I'm stuck on the one called "one of everything" I've purchased as follows

Every license

Every optic

All binoculars

All wind powders

All callers 

All scent killers

All scent lures

All hats

All shirts

All gloves 

All pants

All shoes 

All backpacks 

All companies fully maxed out

The things I'm working on are the weapons I'm sure I've got one of most if not all calibers just got to buy the ones I don't own but the trophy for buy one of everything hasn't popped am I missing something can anybody help