Poison darts

snakebit10

I got the blowgun and poison darts last night and ran out of ammo. In case I have missed something, where or how do I get more poison darts? Trying to get the trophy for shooting an terrified enemy running away. 

I used the few poison darts I had, but no enemy ran away. I have followed the guide. I may have to wait until I get the Ghost outfit later in the game.

5 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I got the blowgun and poison darts last night and ran out of ammo. In case I have missed something, where or how do I get more poison darts? Trying to get the trophy for shooting an terrified enemy running away. 

I used the few poison darts I had, but no enemy ran away. I have followed the guide. I may have to wait until I get the Ghost outfit later in the game.

you get more darts by finding flowers in the wild, like specific flowers. You also don't need the blowdart to kill someone running away. Just get the skill that makes them run away and perfect parry someone and there's a chance an enemy will run away and there you go

18 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

you get more darts by finding flowers in the wild, like specific flowers. You also don't need the blowdart to kill someone running away. Just get the skill that makes them run away and perfect parry someone and there's a chance an enemy will run away and there you go

I didn't know of this skill. I will have to look into this.

21 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Once you get the blowgun for the poison darts, you should be able to find plants for the poison darts ammo just like you would find flowers. And to second what @NOWITSREYNTIME17 said, you dont need them to get the trophy. There are multiple ways to do it, one of them being getting the skill to allow for perfect parries to inflict Terror on enemies. Soon as they run away, shoot them with a bow and kill them. Second method would be to use the skills that you get from the Mythic Tales, many of them have a chance to inflict Terror. Third would be the final stance which you will get from story mode, which afterwards you may inflict Terror on opponents. Once again, use whichever method...once they drop to the floor and crawl back, wait till they get up and run..slow down time and shoot them with a bow for the easiest way to do it. I find that archers and weaker enemies are much more prone to it than your more heavily armored enemies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Once you get the blowgun for the poison darts, you should be able to find plants for the poison darts ammo just like you would find flowers. And to second what @NOWITSREYNTIME17 said, you dont need them to get the trophy. There are multiple ways to do it, one of them being getting the skill to allow for perfect parries to inflict Terror on enemies. Soon as they run away, shoot them with a bow and kill them. Second method would be to use the skills that you get from the Mythic Tales, many of them have a chance to inflict Terror. Third would be the final stance which you will get from story mode, which afterwards you may inflict Terror on opponents. Once again, use whichever method...once they drop to the floor and crawl back, wait till they get up and run..slow down time and shoot them with a bow for the easiest way to do it. I find that archers and weaker enemies are much more prone to it than your more heavily armored enemies.

Thank you and @NOWITSREYNTIME17 for the tips. I had enough skill points to get the skill for terrifying enemies with a parry. I will give it a go when I play latter. I thought the poison dart would be the best way to go. I must of overlooked thus skill.

28 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Thank you and @NOWITSREYNTIME17 for the tips. I had enough skill points to get the skill for terrifying enemies with a parry. I will give it a go when I play latter. I thought the poison dart would be the best way to go. I must of overlooked thus skill.

I would also like to add that if you upgrade the Ghost armor enough there's a chance enemies will get terrified upon kills. Most battles I do now someone will run away.

• Like 2