WWE 2k15 Online Trophies still obtainable!

Extremer97

7 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I don't think I actually understand. To make this exploit work, you need to already have an invite sent to you when the servers were still active, or can you still send it to yourself?

Have someone who has an invite from before servers went down to invite you and then send an invite to yourself.

You can refer to the link for pictures.

3 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Just noticed that it doesn't work on Ranked Matches, and unfortunately the Ps4 version only has Ranked Trophies, so this can't be useful to me.

Still a great exploit, wonder if it works on older games ;)

It does work on ranked matches. What you do is simply go to ranked after initially pressing x on the error page and then you can create a ranked match. On the ps3 version there is a trophy for 50 wins in ranked matches so definitely possible.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/16/2021 at 7:25 PM, Mr_dealer21 said:

I have tried that with wwe 13 and all stars not working the game frozen after accepting the invitation 

I have an old invitation for wwe 13 and all stars both not working 

Did you really try and it didn't work?

I managed to make the 2K15 PS3 trophies thanks to the discovery in this topic, and soon I will platinum because I already had the community trophy.

WWE '12 apparently has the server live today, but community linked trophies cannot be claimed. I would like to try '13, '16 and All Stars today in 2023, would I like to try again?

Edited by WitchHunterDX

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 8:55 AM, WitchHunterDX said:

Did you really try and it didn't work?

I managed to make the 2K15 PS3 trophies thanks to the discovery in this topic, and soon I will platinum because I already had the community trophy.

WWE '12 apparently has the server live today, but community linked trophies cannot be claimed. I would like to try '13, '16 and All Stars today in 2023, would I like to try again?

Yes I did not work 

Wwe al stars the game freeze when you accept the old invite 

Wwe 13 kick you to the main menu

Wwe 16 I don't have any old invite 

On 9/19/2023 at 2:02 PM, Mr_dealer21 said:

Yes I did not work 

Wwe al stars the game freeze when you accept the old invite 

Wwe 13 kick you to the main menu

Wwe 16 I don't have any old invite 

I reinstalled 2K16, and the same thing as 2K15 appears, a warning that the servers have closed and the online option is inaccessible.

We need an old invitation from 16 to test this, urgently, I have the impression that the old invitation trick works on it too.

17 hours ago, Godzilla2806 said:

Has anyone tried this with the 2K14 game on PS3? would love to have a go at doing that one but sadly don't have any invites. 

2K14 is a curious case, it has an online option available, and you go for that option, but after 1 minute the game warns you to "try later".

Another game I wanted to see if the old invitation trick works.