Trophy Thoughts

Okay so I've checked & I'd missed the TV so I obtained that from the Carpenters, gave it to Vera & that went straight into a cutscene where you're in the cave where the lithograph was and you're given the choice to keep or destroy the seed. I've kept it, it's even in my inventory but when I look at my events in the time travel machine in the mayor's house it's still only showing I've completed up to Chapter 8... Chapter 9 is supposed to be giving her the realization pen which I already have otherwise I wouldn't get the seed. I've been going to West Natura to see if I can unlock Ravi & Harmon's Chapter 10 event (6&7 hearts) but no luck & no events are popping at the big tree. So yeah it's all very odd! Either way I seem to be locked from the trophy. Shame I was looking forward to seeing how it ends 

18 hours ago, nicoleislost said:

Okay so I've checked & I'd missed the TV so I obtained that from the Carpenters, gave it to Vera & that went straight into a cutscene where you're in the cave where the lithograph was and you're given the choice to keep or destroy the seed. I've kept it, it's even in my inventory but when I look at my events in the time travel machine in the mayor's house it's still only showing I've completed up to Chapter 8... Chapter 9 is supposed to be giving her the realization pen which I already have otherwise I wouldn't get the seed. I've been going to West Natura to see if I can unlock Ravi & Harmon's Chapter 10 event (6&7 hearts) but no luck & no events are popping at the big tree. So yeah it's all very odd! Either way I seem to be locked from the trophy. Shame I was looking forward to seeing how it ends 

Did you completed Koropokkur Story and get the Take-Copter/The Hopter from Koropokkur? Aside from the 4 items needed that is the other gadget needed to proceed.

Unsure if needed but how is your relationship to other Villagers/Friends/Animals? I had them all at 5 stars when I Main Story line. Again, I am unsure because AFAIK the only difference of completing their storylines are additional scenes in the Ending.