Cuphead Now Available On PS4!

Undead Wolf

14 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

As reported on by Gematsu, a tile for Cuphead has appeared on the UK PlayStation Store under the "What's Hot" section. Selecting the tile currently leads to a message stating "This content cannot be selected at this time".

Cuphead-PS-Store_07-27-20.jpg

Gematsu speculated that the official announcement would come tomorrow:

Source: https://www.gematsu.com/2020/07/cuphead-playstation-store-listing-leaked

Who's excited for this? This is a game I've been interested in for a while. I came close to buying it on Switch, but I'm glad I held off so I can play it with trophies. ^_^

should have bought it on Switch, I did and its great on the go

13 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

I'm leaning towards buying this but is it just a typical shmup/bullet hell? To me the aesthetic is a huge selling point for this game.

Is it confirmed to have a plat?

Sorry, it is not. Just assuming (and hoping) it will.

9 minutes ago, usapro2017 said:

I only buy exclusive games on Switch, everything else I buy on PS4 because trophies are more important to me than playing on the go. 

I’m the same, the only games I buy for my Switch are the exclusive Nintendo published/developed titles like Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Zelda, Luigi’s Mansion etc. Everything else I get on PS4.

I never take my Switch out with me and only play on the tv so for me trophies+better graphics/performance  -> playing on the go

Ultimately I’m also a physical game collector and Limited Run Games release physical copies of games for PS4 and Switch but not Xbox One.

I'm happy with my PS4 and Switch. Xbox One never had enough games that interested me so didn’t bother buying one.

I hope Cuphead gets a physical release one day!

Edited by DieHardDavidN