Cuphead Now Available On PS4!

Undead Wolf

13 hours ago, mackenzie129 said:

SMB> Cuphead

CH can be done co op has EZPZ power ups ect

Charge shot was nerfed though

Just now, BlackTorito said:

Well I didnt expect as high as 10, maybe an 8, didn’t thought it was THAT hard.

It's not really that hard,well the normal difficulty isn't. every boss has a pattern and there's plenty of ways to stay alive

9 minutes ago, Eremoto said:

Cuphead devs back in the day: "We have no plans of releasing our game outside the Microsoft ecosystem". Queue your James Jonah Jameson video of him laughing his ass off.

I honestly thought this would be the case because Microsoft bankrolled the game.

• Like 1

Just bought it. Man I wish this was also on the VITA.  Cuphead is on of those few games on PS that I'm going to enjoy and not worry about the platinum. The artwork and gameplay is amazing. Price is perfect and would be a sin to wait for a sale. Kinda developers I'm happy to support and pay full price 

1 hour ago, jimbi87 said:

If someone bought the game and he could tell me if trophies pop-up playing co-op for both players (two differents psn accounts) I will be so grateful

Finally I bought it and can confirm that trophy pop-up for both players.

Only one trophy try, defect a boss.

• Like 1

I thought Cuphead on PS4 was going to be an illusion and a dream that would never happen. 

Calling this a surprise is a huge understatement. I'm going to buy this and have a good time even though this game will probably kick my ass more than a few times.

I bought this on switch because I thought this game would NEVER come to PSN and 15 months later... Here we are. 

I'm really excited to see everyone in the PS community get a chance to play this. The game is so hard, but it's so charming and addicting. It's definitely not for everyone though, but if you like a challenge... DO IT.

I'm so ready for this. I played this on XBox a couple of years ago at a friends house and I had a blast playing it. Very challenging indeed but worthwhile and so much fun. The soundtrack is super catchy as well. Hopefully Ori is next. That and Cuphead are the only current exclusives I enjoy on Xbox ?

On 2020-07-28 at 8:34 AM, Venocide said:

I remember the devs saying "Cuphead will never come to PS4". Oh how times have changed. 

At the time I figured their way around that would be to just release some kind of "Cuphead: Worm Our Way Out Edition". With some subtitle, so technically they'd never have "gone back" on their word. "It wasn't Cuphead, it was Cuphead: x Edition! It's different so we can pretend we didn't lie!"

It's what Level-5 did when they claimed [and nobody believed] they weren't making a better version of a Little Battlers game for 3DS after Vita/PSP version came out, just like they did the prior game. iirc the first time they did that it was called "Burst". "There won't be a Burst version on 3DS". And then they just did the same thing, but called it something else. You ain't slick, Level-5. And your mismanaged to hell, good grief...

Glad they just dumped it out. It's hardly a claim you can get mad at unless it's done like Level-5.

Edited by Elvick_