DC levels pack but won't show in game

CryptikMoon

55 minutes ago, Deathstroke5300 said:

so I bought the dc level pack from my laptop and when i download it from my vita which is 100kb it installs but i only get cyborg and cheetah costumes but no level don't know what to do and my psn store is australian

If I recall correctly the DLC with the Cyborg and Cheetah costumes is for the PS3 DC level pack (LBP2) and the one that includes Captain Cold is for LBP Vita DC Level pack. If so I'm afraid you're going to have to buy the DLC again (this time purchase Capatin Cold), Sorry.

Ever since LBP3 released (over half a decade ago now) select PS3 DLCs show up on the LBP Vita's in-game store because the DLC includes a costume despite the base content being unaccessable for that platform eg. Metal Gear Solid pack. This has created confusion for some players because both LBP2 and LBP Vita have the DC Comics add-on, which unfortunately isn't cross-buy unlike almost every other DLC in all LBP titles. Did I mention the DLC story levels differ from PS3 to Vita?

32 minutes ago, PepsiMaxVanilla said:

If I recall correctly the DLC with the Cyborg and Cheetah costumes is for the PS3 DC level pack (LBP2) and the one that includes Captain Cold is for LBP Vita DC Level pack. If so I'm afraid you're going to have to buy the DLC again (this time purchase Capatin Cold), Sorry.

Ever since LBP3 released (over half a decade ago now) select PS3 DLCs show up on the LBP Vita's in-game store because the DLC includes a costume despite the base content being unaccessable for that platform eg. Metal Gear Solid pack. This has created confusion for some players because both LBP2 and LBP Vita have the DC Comics add-on, which unfortunately isn't cross-buy unlike almost every other DLC in all LBP titles. Did I mention the DLC story levels differ from PS3 to Vita?

wow that is so stupid i paid 11aud for 2 costumes thanks anyway I checked it and yeah there's a captain cold version in the store as well for 9aud 

• 1 month later...

I've done the same thing only problem is I can't see any pack with captain cold. I know I'm god knows how many years late to this game and DLC but the fact it's listed in the in game store as the premium level pack is shitty.

Edit: someone linked me it, annoying that I couldn't find it in the LBP store or PSN store searching but it is what it is I guess

Edited by JustTheBassist
New information uncovered

• 2 months later...