Hello Everyone

nufc365

Hope you are all well!!
I'm new to Playstation having just got myself a PS4 Pro, I was an Xbox gamer before but decided to change and try out some exclusive games on the PS4 cool.gif
My first game I picked up was God of War and I'm really enjoying it so far, looking forward to going for the platinum biggrin.gif

If anyone has any other recommendations for other games let me know, thanks.

• Like 3

\o welcome to the land of Playstation.  It already sounds like you are starting strong.

If you are looking for recommendations, top of my list would be Horizon Zero Dawn.  If you want more recommendations, let us know what kinds of games you are interested in, and we can tailor suggestions to better suit you :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nuSkilz said:

Hope you are all well!!
I'm new to Playstation having just got myself a PS4 Pro, I was an Xbox gamer before but decided to change and try out some exclusive games on the PS4 cool.gif
My first game I picked up was God of War and I'm really enjoying it so far, looking forward to going for the platinum biggrin.gif

Hello!! Nice to meet you ?

God of War is a great game, hope you have an enjoyable time!

As Sir_Bee mentioned, Horizon zero dawn is an amazing game,i have finished playing it last month!

You might also want to check out some of these:

1. The Last of Us Remastered
  2. Last of Us Part 2
  3. Detroit Become Human
  4. Marvel's Spiderman
  5. The Uncharted Series

Have an enjoyable gaming time ?

Edited by xxEliteCDxx
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, nuSkilz said:

Hope you are all well!!

Hey nuSkilz. Welcome to the site. More importantly, welcome to the PlayStation. You will not be disappointed.

You will need to definitely check out the Uncharted series. They are amazing games. You do however need to play them in order for the best experience. Which is easy since they released the first 3 remastered for the PS4. Also, they are pretty easy platinum games as well. 

Another amazing game series is The Last of Us. The first one is a little harder to platinum since there are a couple online trophies, but if the servers are still up then you can finish it. It is one of the best games I have ever played, so I highly recommend playing it even if the platinum is unobtainable. The second one is a lot easier to platinum. 

Those should hold you over for a while. Also, this is not a PS exclusive, but I would also check out Red Dead Redemption 2 if you have not already.

Again, welcome to the site. I think you will really enjoy it here. It is an amazing community here and everyone is great.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the game suggestions.

I'm definitely taking my time with God of War it's brilliant so far, hopefully not to difficult to get the platinum on!

I'm a little lost with all the upgrades, armour etc.. need to look into it more!

• Like 1