No I’m Athena

I’m working on my last character trophy atm which is killing 100 enemies with your aspis and the guide said you should be able to rack up 100 in no time. Though I’m noticing that not all my kills with it are counting? Can you weaken the enemies with gunfire first or does it have to be the shield doing all the damage? My assumption was as long as the shield got the last blow that would be a kill with it ?

Thank you! At the moment my action skill challenge says 8 but I’m sure it should be closer to 30 ?

Update: so I got my trophy and for anyone trying to track kills, use the explosive kill challenge “out with a bang” and assuming you haven’t used barrels or explosive weapons, when it gets to 100 your Athena trophy should pop ?

Edited by hittheroadbucky
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
44 minutes ago, happyman778 said:

I am level 26 as Athena and I still don't have this trophy...

The best place to farm your Athena Aspis kills would be on the Kraggons in Serenity Waste. Once I got to that point early in the story, I simply applied melee damage on the Kraggons (since I was just starting Athena at low level) and used my shield when possible to kill them. I also waited until I absorbed some damage while using the shield to make it easier killing the Kraggons, since they do attack.

• Like 1