Shenka

I forgot how amazing the VITA is

16 posts in this topic

Amazing yes it is!

But didn't recive the support she need it (yes for me is a she xd). I will always remember the piece of art that games like Teraway or Gravity Rush could be on a sistem like that.

For me 100% better than 3ds and if she has recive support and games like the 3ds my man I know for sure today that console will still be here on the tops.

Curse you Sony for not giving this system the attention it deserved!  

Its such an underrated console and it sucks how Playstation stopped taking care of it as a whole. I really like the PSVita as well for when I’m traveling, out of the house and when I want to relax in bed. I don’t know what the future holds if PS would make another handheld console since this one kinda “failed”, if that would happen though I would be happy to add that to my collection. :)

Remote Play + PS4 has been amazing considering what PSP + PS3 Remote Play started out as and for that alone, I bet a lot more people would appreciate the Vita.

It's a fantastic console. One of the best - but I ran out of things to play on mine, so I finally sold it about a year ago. 

It's easy to be frustrated at its lack of support from, well, everyone. But I got mine in 2013 and had a blast for at least four years, so I can't complain too much.

It could had been more amazing...I wish I could remote play PS3 games on it. Now that would be sweet, I'll be in bed 24/7.

Absolutely love my VITA. One of my all time favorite platforms to play on. So many great games on it.

One of the greatest handhelds of all time. 

Mmm i'd say top 3 is the gameboy, the ds and the vita. 

2 hours ago, NordicSaiyan said:

Amazing yes it is!

But didn't recive the support she need it (yes for me is a she xd). I will always remember the piece of art that games like Teraway or Gravity Rush could be on a sistem like that.

For me 100% better than 3ds and if she has recive support and games like the 3ds my man I know for sure today that console will still be here on the tops.

I love my 3DS a good bit, but even on the New 3DS XL the controls feel really cramped for me. I recently played Ocarina of Time on it and my hands were in pain. The VITA feels a lot more comfortable in my hands, and I believe thats a result of the thumbstick placement.

The timing of the VITA's release was unfortunate, not to mention the expensive memory cards.

I'm playing Stardew Valley and PS1 classics on my Vita... great machine!  Dumb, Dumb Sony decisions, especially that memory card price!

I just got one a few weeks ago and playing it for Vita exclusives. On Killzone Mercenary now and loving it lots!

32 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I just got one a few weeks ago and playing it for Vita exclusives. On Killzone Mercenary now and loving it lots!

Hows the multiplayer? I have the game in my PS account (for some reason, I know i never purchased it) but dont wanna load it up unless I can get the platinum.

Long live the VITA!

Such an amazing little machine, I keep meaning to buy another one as a back up, I also want another PSP at some point as that’s fairly under appreciated too.

The perfect console size for bed and especially VN reading.

@Shenka A match can take a while but it is still active and pretty damn fun