What's Your Favourite <1% Platinum game

SoIdierman-

On 16-8-2020 at 9:57 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

I would guess that for me would be SO4... Even with the insane grind, I think that I enjoyed it more than the other sub 1% that I got... 

Excellent choice. I have to go with Star Ocean 4 myself too. One of the best battle systems in the many JRPGs that I’ve played. And such an awesome feeling when you finally get the platinum.

And I want to name Trials Fusion too. Although it doesn’t have a platinum. It was one of the games I had a lot of fun in going for 100%.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I only have two below 1% platinums, and they're both mediocre games. James Bond: Blood Stone (0.80%) and Mighty No. 9 (0.82%).

The former's all but impossible to platinum now since it had online goals, and the other was one of the worst Mega Man inspired games to come out during the long drought between 10 and 11. I'd give it to MN9 though since that one had skill involved for doing a no-death run for all the stages, and there were multiple levels where your run could just end immediately thanks to spike traps. Besides, if the online tracking still worked for Blood Stone, it'd be over 1% anyway.

If you include any Ultra Rare ones (<5%), then there are fun ones like GTAV (PS4), Fall Guys, and Everybody's Golf. Take your pick as all three of those games are very good.

On 7/28/2020 at 1:04 PM, SoIdierman- said:

Mine would be;

Blacklight Retribution 

Ah yes, Blacklight is one of the few games I can confidently say I became a God at. I really enjoyed my time with it but it doesn’t take my #1 spot. That would be reserved for Armored Core: Verdict Day. A severely underrated game (and series) in my opinion. Even though the community is very sparse, I had a blast playing with them.

Plus, I’m a super mecha geek, so it’s no surprise that it’s my favorite ?

I can choose from:

TrackMania Turbo 0.60%

Black ops 4 0.77%

And I Will also include

FIFA 20 1.04% 

And tricky towers 1.05%

I personally love TrackMania, played over 100 hours on the first game on PC and have played all of Them since. This for me wasnt that hard at all, a bit challenging but incredibly fun! 

I love black ops 4, MP was great, blackout was extremely hard but fun to do, zombies was also very good, the no story and boring matches against AI are a bit boring but fun platinum tot get.

I've owned every FIFA since FIFA 2003 and since I started trophy hunting got all the fifa platinums from 17-20. But I'm gonna stop playing the game, no more FIFA 21 for me. This plat was such a grind and playing over 500 volta matches was brain damaging.

Tricky towers is so much fun, even tho the platinum is hard, it is not as hars as tetris effect and the gameplay is good and doesn't get Boring. Can recommend.

For favorite of Them all I will go for black ops 4, the tention in the Blackout games was insane and the feeling of that platinum popping was very satisfying.

• Like 1