Platinum Guide (almost..)

Riszcky

So this game is pretty straight forward. Nothing really too hard about it, but this guide will show you what to do and where to do it.

Trophy timestamps: Not Scientifically Possible & Dropping Jaws - 0:10

Flatspots of Hell - 0:35

Pro Skater XL & Birbman - 1:00

Ultimate Balance - 1:30

Mongo Pusher - 2:00

Treflip Master - 2:30

Ungrindable & Grind to Grind - 3:18

Flip In... - 3:50

Technical Wizardry & Filmer - 4:07

All the grinds - 4:43

Fashion Expert - 5:54

Around the World - 6:36

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Megan142 said:

Hi, how do you get the Filmer trophy? 

When in the game, press the touch pad to open the editor menu, then press Square while your replay is playing. Then options to save. Then X to save again.

I go through how to get it in the video at around 4:07.

Edited by Riszcky

2 hours ago, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

around the world.....hmmmmmmm not a fan lol

Yeah, I really hope they patch and reduce it. Probably not going to happen though. I can't think of a grind that's as long, pointless, and requires as little interaction as this.

26 minutes ago, Riszcky said:

Yeah, I really hope they patch and reduce it. Probably not going to happen though. I can't think of a grind that's as long, pointless, and requires as little interaction as this.

Is there a bowl or a half pipe/ramp on any map where you could just go in circles with a turbo controller or a well placed rubber band?

Edited by grifteskymfning

24 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Is there a bowl or a half pipe/ramp on any map where you could just go in circles with a turbo controller or a well placed rubber band?

Probably, that could also work. At the very end of my guide, it shows a spot to afk the around the world trophy. You build up good speed too for not touching your controller

17 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

I just found a place that offers infinite falling, basically. Place a spawn point inside the big black building on Downtown LA right on the edge of the ledge, and you'll spawn in and drop for a good 4-5 seconds before respawning. If falling counts as traversing, then this is the fastest method I can think of. If not, then you'll have to use ramps for hundreds of hours

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2020 at 1:58 PM, BCarsonElite said:

I just found a place that offers infinite falling, basically. Place a spawn point inside the big black building on Downtown LA right on the edge of the ledge, and you'll spawn in and drop for a good 4-5 seconds before respawning. If falling counts as traversing, then this is the fastest method I can think of. If not, then you'll have to use ramps for hundreds of hours

I saw that. I'll have to do it once I'm done playing Fall Guys. 

Do you know if you press up to respawn if that counts as distance travelled? Surely that wouldn't reset your distance, right? 

Also, do you know how long you can do it before it crashes? Roughly.. 

4 hours ago, Riszcky said:

If people want one I can. I could go into more detail for certain tricks for the 'harder' trophies I suppose.

A full guide would be great! I have two awaiting review right now. It's a pretty straightforward process with good editing tools.

• Like 1