Tutorial Trophy

irishmonkey77

6 minutes ago, irishmonkey77 said:

Anyone who has already gotten the completely all tutorials trophy, does this trophy actually refer to the challenges? I've finished all tutorials and it hasnt popped. Thank in advance!

You dont need to do the challenges for the tutorial trophy. Just redo the tutorial and If that doesnt work then delete your game and install it without the 1.04 Update.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, irishmonkey77 said:

Anyone who has already gotten the completely all tutorials trophy, does this trophy actually refer to the challenges? I've finished all tutorials and it hasnt popped. Thank in advance!

Just complete the last 2 tutorial again.

13 minutes ago, wolker4 said:

You dont need to do the challenges for the tutorial trophy. Just redo the tutorial and If that doesnt work then delete your game and install it without the 1.04 Update.

8 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

Just complete the last 2 tutorial again.

Thanks I'll give this a shot!

• 2 years later...

Yeah, when you complete the second to last tutorial for Use the Spawn Point, it'll go to Change Viewing Angle and it'll only say Got It when you get to the Change Viewing Angle tutorial and won't let you actually do it, so just re-do Use the Spawn Point and press left and right on your D-Pad and then press up and down or down and up on your D-Pad and you should get the trophy if it doesn't unlock for you the first time. Because when I did the second to last one and got to the last tutorial, it showed the last one checked off but I didn't get the trophy so that's what I did to get it to unlock. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing