killerkid276

Trophy Thoughts?

43 posts in this topic

Seems like it'll involve a lot of grinding based on the trophies, thoughts? Also how does everyone like this anime? xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So by the looks of things no online trophies. so this seems to be a very easy list if you ask me maybe a 30 hour plat? Seems to be a reasonable amount of grinding depending on how many requests there are but shouldn't be too many. Do wish the images had more variety though but the plat does look nice.

Edited by Kaomma2020
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a well made and fun list. Has you complete everything which makes this list good imo. Depends how much content the game has for how long it will take but i'd think more than 30 hours ....

 

And yeah that is a nice plat image but i think left of this would be better. Lc635a4.png

Edited by Unknown_v2_0
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the trophy icons are about as lazy as it can get. After all, It is from the same devs at the Atelier series, and most of those games don't have very good trophy icons. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would rather have real-time combat, than turn-based. :/ 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was about to buy the Deluxe Version of this game but the announce of more DLC and no Season Pass on the Deluxe Version really put me down (And where is my trophy icon of Erza?), will wait for a sale, at least the trophy list looks entertaining enough...

 

P.S. Lame trophy icons... But well, I expected the guild symbol as the plat...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killerkid276 said:

Seems like it'll involve a lot of grinding based on the trophies, thoughts? Also how does everyone like this anime? xD

First, I love the Anime. Also, a person who already got the Platinum posted a picture with a completion time of 47 hours. 

24 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Was about to buy the Deluxe Version of this game but the announce of more DLC and no Season Pass on the Deluxe Version really put me down (And where is my trophy icon of Erza?), will wait for a sale, at least the trophy list looks entertaining enough...

 

P.S. Lame trophy icons... But well, I expected the guild symbol as the plat...

Yeah, I'm not happy that the Deluxe Edition doesn't include the DLC. I wish they announced the DLC before I pre-ordered a few weeks ago. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk this game to me is a wait for a sale/Black Friday. Wish it had an english dub, maybe with a patch like One's Justice 2. Also some of you are saying no online trophies. Why would this game have online trophies? Its a single player RPG

Edited by ShadowSigmaX
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I hope DLC isn't too expensive. I also wish they added Cana in it. 

 

Man, they charged 15US for the Growth Lachryma and 5-6 Costumes... How much will they charge for 4 new characters and 48 costumes? 🙄

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

 

Man, they charged 15US for the Growth Lachryma and 5-6 Costumes... How much will they charge for 4 new characters and 48 costumes? 1f644.png

Yeah, they really should have added this to the Deluxe Edition, but oh well. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kaomma2020 said:

So by the looks of things no online trophies. so this seems to be a very easy list if you ask me maybe a 30 hour plat? Seems to be a reasonable amount of grinding depending on how many requests there are but shouldn't be too many. Do wish the images had more variety though but the plat does look nice.

I wish people would stop trying to guess the length of a game based on its trophies... If you've not played the game, you have no idea how long the game is.

I can't get into specifics until tomorrow but it's longer than that - a lot longer if you don't skip the dialogue and aim for the platinum.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, turniplord said:

I wish people would stop trying to guess the length of a game based on its trophies... If you've not played the game, you have no idea how long the game is.

I can't get into specifics until tomorrow but it's longer than that - a lot longer if you don't skip the dialogue and aim for the platinum.

Someone commented in a Youtube video a picture showing someone got the Plat in about 47 hours. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Someone commented in a Youtube video a picture showing someone got the Plat in about 47 hours. 

Well, they must have been skipping things then because it's longer than that.

Also, PSN itself says nobody has the platinum yet so either they haven't synced or they're lying.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Well, they must have been skipping things then because it's longer than that.

Also, PSN itself says nobody has the platinum yet so either they haven't synced or they're lying.

They may not be registered on PSNprofiles as well. I saw the screenshot and it looked legit. Maybe they did skip dialogue. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trophy icons look horrible. As for the anime, I stopped after season 3 because of how boring it got. But hey, that's just my opinion could be a great game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a pretty simple and straightforward list. Worst case scenario the grinding trophies of requests and such will just take a bit of time

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man the banner is hideous... and the trophy icons are super lame too. Yay, you can't commission an artist to make a few images? Really... or just use character art? Gust has good artists, like come on.

 

The banner honestly looks like they had started to create some trophy icons, but were told "don't waste time on that nonsense" so they just used it for the banner since they had it, but it looks super stupid. At least extend the border to fill the whole banner, I don't understand at all.

Lc635a4.png

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck this i am gonna grind Offline In FIFA 20 instead of Waiting my Time with this nonsense

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never seen the anime so might watch it then get this. Can anyone comment on the level of fan service or censorship?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might get this purely for the 'RGB' platinum trophy icon. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks easy, grindy for sure, maybe 60/70 hours.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.