Trophy Thoughts?

killerkid276

So by the looks of things no online trophies. so this seems to be a very easy list if you ask me maybe a 30 hour plat? Seems to be a reasonable amount of grinding depending on how many requests there are but shouldn't be too many. Do wish the images had more variety though but the plat does look nice.

Edited by Kaomma2020
  • Like 1

Looks like a well made and fun list. Has you complete everything which makes this list good imo. Depends how much content the game has for how long it will take but i'd think more than 30 hours ....

And yeah that is a nice plat image but i think left of this would be better. Lc635a4.png

Edited by Unknown_v2_0

Was about to buy the Deluxe Version of this game but the announce of more DLC and no Season Pass on the Deluxe Version really put me down (And where is my trophy icon of Erza?), will wait for a sale, at least the trophy list looks entertaining enough...

P.S. Lame trophy icons... But well, I expected the guild symbol as the plat...

1 hour ago, killerkid276 said:

Seems like it'll involve a lot of grinding based on the trophies, thoughts? Also how does everyone like this anime? xD

First, I love the Anime. Also, a person who already got the Platinum posted a picture with a completion time of 47 hours. 

24 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Was about to buy the Deluxe Version of this game but the announce of more DLC and no Season Pass on the Deluxe Version really put me down (And where is my trophy icon of Erza?), will wait for a sale, at least the trophy list looks entertaining enough...

P.S. Lame trophy icons... But well, I expected the guild symbol as the plat...

Yeah, I'm not happy that the Deluxe Edition doesn't include the DLC. I wish they announced the DLC before I pre-ordered a few weeks ago. 

• Like 1

Idk this game to me is a wait for a sale/Black Friday. Wish it had an english dub, maybe with a patch like One's Justice 2. Also some of you are saying no online trophies. Why would this game have online trophies? Its a single player RPG

Edited by ShadowSigmaX

2 hours ago, Kaomma2020 said:

So by the looks of things no online trophies. so this seems to be a very easy list if you ask me maybe a 30 hour plat? Seems to be a reasonable amount of grinding depending on how many requests there are but shouldn't be too many. Do wish the images had more variety though but the plat does look nice.

I wish people would stop trying to guess the length of a game based on its trophies... If you've not played the game, you have no idea how long the game is.

I can't get into specifics until tomorrow but it's longer than that - a lot longer if you don't skip the dialogue and aim for the platinum.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, turniplord said:

I wish people would stop trying to guess the length of a game based on its trophies... If you've not played the game, you have no idea how long the game is.

I can't get into specifics until tomorrow but it's longer than that - a lot longer if you don't skip the dialogue and aim for the platinum.

Someone commented in a Youtube video a picture showing someone got the Plat in about 47 hours. 

2 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Someone commented in a Youtube video a picture showing someone got the Plat in about 47 hours. 

Well, they must have been skipping things then because it's longer than that.

Also, PSN itself says nobody has the platinum yet so either they haven't synced or they're lying.

3 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Well, they must have been skipping things then because it's longer than that.

Also, PSN itself says nobody has the platinum yet so either they haven't synced or they're lying.

They may not be registered on PSNprofiles as well. I saw the screenshot and it looked legit. Maybe they did skip dialogue. 

Man the banner is hideous... and the trophy icons are super lame too. Yay, you can't commission an artist to make a few images? Really... or just use character art? Gust has good artists, like come on.

The banner honestly looks like they had started to create some trophy icons, but were told "don't waste time on that nonsense" so they just used it for the banner since they had it, but it looks super stupid. At least extend the border to fill the whole banner, I don't understand at all.

Lc635a4.png

• Like 2