Last mission is an absolute joke!

Been stuck on this now for over an hour! As soon as i get to the 2nd part I'm instantly blown up by enemies that aren't even on the fucking screen! Tried every difficulty and it make no difference, extremely annoying. 

Edit: Finally did it, had to restart the entire mission. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Been stuck on this now for over an hour! As soon as i get to the 2nd part I'm instantly blown up by enemies that aren't even on the fucking screen! Tried every difficulty and it make no difference, extremely annoying. 

What you mean ... this game was easy maybe 0.5/10. I think I died once in story mission.

Just now, GUDGER666 said:

0.5 yea ok. This is a well known issue. 

You may had a glitch .. I have no clue what you are talking about... the last mission were you fly the helicopter you mean! That? I just flew around shooting around crazy ... the enemy’s never really hit me lol it was a joke in that sense 

3 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

You may had a glitch .. I have no clue what you are talking about... the last mission were you fly the helicopter you mean! That? I just flew around shooting around crazy ... the enemy’s never really hit me lol it was a joke in that sense 

It is a glitch. If you search there is loads of complaints about it back on release from PC players. This version is the PC port with 0 fixes. The console version is 10x better. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

It is a glitch. If you search there is loads of complaints about it back on release from PC players. This version is the PC port with 0 fixes. The console version is 10x better. 

I see sucks you had that happen! I played did not encounter and glitches or game breaking bugs maybe I got lucky! If you check my trophy list I liked it so much I bought blood dragon right after I played it lol cause it was such a awesome smooth experience for me ;) .. but glad you got it to work there :)

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Because I had a smooth experience with the game .. sorry that I did! Next game I get I make sure it’s full of game breaking bugs and I will post it for you .. happy? 

That isn't really how you came across in your replies. You came across as condescending like "how did you find a part of the game difficult? It was so easy, I'm so good at the game, I only died once, blah blah blah". Perhaps that wasn't how you meant it, but that's how it came across, at least to me.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

That isn't really how you came across in your replies. You came across as condescending like "how did you find a part of the game difficult? It was so easy, I'm so good at the game, I only died once, blah blah blah". Perhaps that wasn't how you meant it, but that's how it came across, at least to me.

8 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

Naw .. not how I meant it to sound .. but anyways non issue he passed it and I said glad he got it done .. take care :)

• Like 1

Played it couple of months ago but can't really remember the last mission. It's not really a memorable game in my personal opinion. I do remember one mission with a boat where I was supposed to shoot enemies but I didn't have to do anything because I liberated the whole map already. So all the enemies were actually allies who didn't attack me, lol.

8 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

Played it couple of months ago but can't really remember the last mission. It's not really a memorable game in my personal opinion. I do remember one mission with a boat where I was supposed to shoot enemies but I didn't have to do anything because I liberated the whole map already. So all the enemies were actually allies who didn't attack me, lol.

It's the one where 

Spoiler

you break Riley out of captivity and he flies the helicopter outta there while you're having RPGs fired at you and whatnot.

3 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

It's the one where 

Hide contents

you break Riley out of captivity and he flies the helicopter outta there while you're having RPGs fired at you and whatnot.

Yeah I had to agree with @Titanomachy_75, I didn't think it was that hard. But then again, reading this thread, sounds like this was a non-issue on the PS3 version.

• Like 1

I had it glitch on me as well near the end. Flying back over the airport about 12 rocket launchers all of a sudden hit the helo and it was over. Was pretty much full health as well.
Seemed to fix itself after that though.

Honestly, there were more glitches in the PS4 version than the original. That one is smooth in comparison.

Edited by ImmortalFox-

8 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

I had it glitch on me as well near the end. Flying back over the airport about 12 rocket launchers all of a sudden hit the helo and it was over. Was pretty much full health as well.
Seemed to fix itself after that though.

Honestly, there were more glitches in the PS4 version than the original. That one is smooth in comparison.

It's because it's a PC port. Lots of complaints back at launch, Ubisoft apparently ignored all the issues on PC, really lazy of them to just straight port it. Also the vehicles seemed really bad to drive, I can't remember having that issue on PS3. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

It's because it's a PC port. Lots of complaints back at launch, Ubisoft apparently ignored all the issues on PC, really lazy of them to just straight port it. Also the vehicles seemed really bad to drive, I can't remember having that issue on PS3. 

I just platinumed the game a few days ago and I can say that mission was pure ass. I finished it with hardly no health on the bar. It was so low I could not see how much I had left. 

The vehicles I use once and decided I rather run to the way point then drive there. Seriously besides the fast travels I run most of the time.

Edited by DF007gamer

1 minute ago, GUDGER666 said:

Ahh I see. I didn't know it was the port from that. Yeah, I thought that was just me on the driving as well. Seemed to spin out of control 9 times out of 10 when going round the corner. Glad to know that wasn't just me.

1 hour ago, ImMagnetz said:

It's the one where 

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I remember it now. I don't think that mission glitched on me. I remember primarily dying from fall damage in that game, to the point it started getting on my nerves a couple of times.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

That glitch seems to happen if playing on easy. For some reason it scales the damage up to master difficulty but only on that part. I had the same thing happen switched it to normal and got it first try.

Yeah, I did my platinum on normal and the only time I died was to monitor lizards in the first few minutes. After that I played it like I was doing a veteran run on CoD and didn't have any issues.