girl gamer nerd LF some friends to add / play with

nef_neff

Oh Hai guys, I got my playstation 3 from an ebay-accident - maybe you guys know the big bang episode with the time machine? - well exactly like this... q_q haha.

anyways, I recently got the new kingdom hearts game and started to play like a nerd again ....and    oh well..,my friendlist kinda frustrates me. I have like 2 ppl who barely log on... :( very boring if you ask me.

However, I dont have too many games yet but the ones I own are

Final Fantasy 13~ 13-2

Kingdom Hearts 1,5 HD

Bioshock 2

many Naruto games <3 <3

Journey

Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusions <- nostalgic sega megadrive player <3

might also get the new gta soon too and I would love to try Saints Row someday :D

so uhm, pick me up :^D?

• Like 3

Welcome to the website.  It doesn't matter if you're a girl or a guy, a nerd or not, young or old, good or evil (OK, maybe this one is a little important), we accept everyone here.  Except for Bioshock 2 I don't have any of those games.  I do have Saints Row 2 and 3, which you claim to be interested in, though.

In any case, feel free to add me too.  I'm available whenever I'm not at work or sleeping, since I don't go outside much.

Welcome to the site..  :wave:

I'm a big fan of the big big theory..

I have played afew from the list you mentioned..

Final Fantasy XIII/ XIII-2 & Journey

I do have Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD but I am playing Final Fantasy XIV at the moment so will get round to playing it at some point..

Not played any of the others.

Edited by streethawkfan

I love that Big Bang episode :P it's one of the best in my opinion.

I have three words for you....Ball Pit Bazinga. Easily one of the best episodes :D

Funnily enough, the time machine episode was on earlier over here. Anyway I digress....

Welcome to the site nef_neff & feel free to add me on PSN :) My username is the same as it is here

• Like 1

I'm getting GTA in 12 hours because I'm awesome, I have a bunch of games non of which would interest you, but regardless, if you would like to add the closest man to Jesus Christ the world has ever seen then add me, everyday account - rgeGeo, trophy hunting account - Humonic. Have nice day. :)