girl gamer nerd LF some friends to add / play with

nef_neff

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 with a title like that no one posted one of these 

qm.gif

qm.gif1276110164398.jpg

Just Kidding ^_^ FYI if you like RPGs I just finished Dragon Fantasy Book 1 and 2 and they are AWESOME :lol: . They are parodies of old school 8-bit and 16-bit RPGs and it is a lot of fun trying to pick out the different elements of all the old school games.

Also before playing Bioshock 2 play the first one. I haven't played number 2 yet but the first one is in my Top 5 FPS off all time and I have not heard many good things about #2.

• Like 1

I just finished Dragon Fantasy Book 1 and 2 and they are AWESOME :lol: . They are parodies of old school 8-bit and 16-bit RPGs and it is a lot of fun trying to pick out the different elements of all the old school games.

Also before playing Bioshock 2 play the first one. I haven't played number 2 yet but the first one is in my Top 5 FPS off all time and I have not heard many good things about #2.

Are the as much parody as they are a throwback to old school gaming? I can understand a bit of humour but 8 and 16 bit games were awesome, I'd probably enjoy DFB more if its not making a mockery of that. I hope to play them both soon though :) .

By the way. GIRLS need to stop announcing that they're girls in threads like these. Who cares if you're a boy, a girl, an alien, or some sort of hybrid of the three? You're just a nerdy gamer, no need for superficial tags.

Are the as much parody as they are a throwback to old school gaming? I can understand a bit of humour but 8 and 16 bit games were awesome, I'd probably enjoy DFB more if its not making a mockery of that. I hope to play them both soon though :) .

They play like old school RPGs and the parodies are more gameplay styles as opposed to just humour (although there is a lot of humour as well). For example when you are powerful enough you can just one-hit kill enemies and it goes SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH like in Earthbound or you start off the game exactly like Link to the Past (even with 3 pots by your bed and a chest at the door). Your characters get separated and there it goes to a screen like in Final Fantasy 6 allowing you to choose which adventure to take.

There is comedy as well like when Ogden wakes up and it plays out like Chrono Trigger where Chrono wakes up (any of the dozen times that scene plays out) or you run into some frat boys named William and Theodore (like Bill and Ted). One of funniest ones is actually a trophy where you encounter Rock Man and it is a rock with a Mega Man helmet on.

The game is pretty short and kind of easy but well worth the 10$ I spent.

*eyeroll*

Whether you're a genuine gamer or just seeking attention, please don't give the rest of us a bad name.

''Ohai Ima guuuurrrll, plz don't hit on me u silly boyz!!1''

Call me judgmental but that's the impression you give off.

How you do even manage to buy something on ebay accidentally?

Whatever your motivation, enjoy your hobby for it's own sake and have fun and good luck with your trophy list :P

• 2 weeks later...