girl gamer nerd LF some friends to add / play with

nef_neff

If you want to fill up your friend list just post that your boosting a certain game and it will fill up overnight with ppl that never intend to play that game :-)

I don't have any of your games and I am not gonna play GTA5 until I complete (100%) my backlog of games (time to clean up)...but welcome to the site and maybe we will play online sometime. 

Also, the episodes of Big Band mentioned are all great but no one has mentioned the ep where Sheldon breaks Leonard's Star Trek teleporter....a talking mego Spock, nuff said :)

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the website.  It doesn't matter if you're a girl or a guy, a nerd or not, young or old, good or evil (OK, maybe this one is a little important), we accept everyone here.  Except for Bioshock 2 I don't have any of those games.  I do have Saints Row 2 and 3, which you claim to be interested in, though.

In any case, feel free to add me too.  I'm available whenever I'm not at work or sleeping, since I don't go outside much.

What's wrong with being evil? Evil can be good........ or atleast fun.

Also welcome to the site :) Nef_Neff

• 2 months later...

I love the fact that the thread is dated back in september LAST YEAR and she's STILL getting tons of request to be added. Yall see gamerGIRL and you guys get excited and carried away all of a sudden, I bet you if it was a guy it won't even make it to the 2nd page  -_-

• Like 4

saints row 3 is fun lol. I like all assassins creeds but my fav is brotherhood. add me if u want :} im online almost all the time.  

darkXhayley.png?7001

I love the fact that the thread is dated back in september LAST YEAR and she's STILL getting tons of request to be added. Yall see gamerGIRL and you guys get excited and carried away all of a sudden, I bet you if it was a guy it won't even make it to the 2nd page  -_-

The sad truth. Looking at her profile shows she hasn't been active for over a month, so why did this get bumped back up? 

However, I always enjoy playing with new people, so if anyone has some of the same games as me and would like to play, hit me up with a friend request sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

"Man with chest hair and balls seeks friends." Doesn't have quite the same ring to it. Also, I just saw this now and it turns out this thread is actually months old: friendship requests are not lacking I see. 

Tom_baker_creepy_smile.gif

I don't care that I've used it before.

Parker

• Like 1