Arts Code Recording for better party dps and healing/buff

Youtube Vid

Demo Video timeline:

0:11 - Copy Arts Code to storage

1:00 - Record new Arts Code

1:20 - Edit Arts Code condition

1:51 - Never Miss a Chain demonstration

2:33 - Healing priority test #1

3:10 - Healing priority test #2 (Asuna used skills which I did not learn yet)

Arts Code is a very powerful feature in the game, it is automatically recorded in random, when you command your party to do action, or your party member initiated certain unrecorded new action. When you started the game, your party member has no Arts Code, so they are usually walking around doing nothing, they will eventually learn about your playstyle and remember moves you commanded.

Ignoring Arts Code and change party member often will lead to sad scenario in later game, because they have no Arts Code and hardly take action. Here is some tips for your new party recruit to react like a pro teammate, in almost instant:

1. Copy existing Arts Code, and select from Storage. Note that Arts Code are categorized by weapon type. For example I cant install Asuna's to Tiese (Asuna is Rapier but Tiese is 1H Sword)

2. Record new Arts Code, but you are only able to choose 1 existing skill that you learned. From my video I'd like to have Tiese to be a backup healer, so recording a new one will be faster than waiting for miracle. In rare occasions, your party member will record down skills which is not yet learned nor assign in shortcut, do not worry because they will use it when condition is met.

3. When you installed new Arts Code, be sure to check on their trigger condition. Healings are default to active when your HP is lower than 99% which is rediculous and wasting. There are also more condition to customize such as skill to use when enemy are in certain status, my favourite is vorpal strike when enemy started blocking action, which my party will automatically break their block in almost instant. I get to save alot SP and Boss are breaking more often.

4. If you're lazy, when pointing at Arts Code you can press triangle button to go online, and search download for your weapon type which is uploaded by other players, there are plenty of them available and you can straight away install the downloaded Arts Code from storage. Cons is you won't get to edit and see what skill is inside or trigger condition.

5. Sometime deleting unwanted Arts Code is also necessary, if you're not sure if you want to keep the Arts Code, copy into storage and delete from the character will do, once its inside storage you can unlimited install it to other party member.

6. Sometime the game will record some redundant actions that doesnt make sense, there are limited slots for 1 Arts Code, its more than suffice but I often clean them up because I have OCD.

7. Holding L1 brings up the Soul Link mode, you can use dpad up down to choose Arts Code, then L3 to dictate tactics. Your chosen partner will focus on the selected Arts Code, they'd probably do nothing until condition is met. Once they managed to complete the action, you will have the option to press dpad up to praise, after Kirito saying "Good job" the moves executed just now will be recorded, or increase usage.

Notes: - Before patch fix AI is unable to branch skill from Soul Link command, and in risk on freezing forever during dictate session. - Game with patch version 1.03 fixed bug of character freezing forever, and also AI is finally able to branch skills from Soul Link command.

8. Feel free to use different weapon and learn important sword skills, using any new sword skill or meeting any new condition will have your actions recorded, this includes skill branching! You can then copy the Arts Code with skill branches to your partners. ?

Happy coding!