Rocket Arena PS4

xxEliteCDxx

Hello!

It seems that Rocket Arena (Digital Version) has received a price drop as part of an ongoing sale.

Wanted to share in case someone is interested. It does seem like a fun and enjoyable game!  ?

There are 2 versions of the game:

Standard version is currently priced at  £4.24/ $5.09/ €5.09.

There is a Mythic edition containing extra items, currently priced at £8.74/ $9.99/ €9.99.

Wow that cheap already, I did say weeks ago that it should have been FTP from the start I guess it's actually going to end up FTP but I never expected it to be this fast, I'm actually really tempted to buy it either on PS4 or origin ?

Edited by Bluefalcon2210

34 minutes ago, Vaibhav_Art said:

It’s going free to play soon 

Only a rumor so far.

To be fair I think this was expected while PVZ Battle for Neighborville definitely didn't see a mark down this big, EA's games haven't been fairing well the last year and typically end up even 50% off in a month. Look at how many sales even NFS Heat has been part of since its launch digital and physical wise.

I bought it and gonna see what it's like but something I noticed when looking up info it was mentioned the devs didn't want to go free to play so there would be equal footing for all players. This is a concerning comment as it makes it sound like their would've been otherwise a pay to win option or something similar.

Edited by Lord_Bane999