Kristen Danielle

RE.NET

11 posts in this topic

Hi, all! I wasn't sure exactly where to put this topic, but community events seemed to be the closest match. I was wondering if anyone on here who plays Resident Evil was a member of RE.NET, where you track your records and RE gaming stats. I would love to make some "site buddies" and compare stats if anyone is. If anyone would like to add me as a site buddy, I am listed under SirensSalvation, but please keep in mind that I have only played RE0, RE1, and half of RE2 so far. I'm excited to see where the series goes! :)

33 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Hi, all! I wasn't sure exactly where to put this topic, but community events seemed to be the closest match. I was wondering if anyone on here who plays Resident Evil was a member of RE.NET, where you track your records and RE gaming stats. I would love to make some "site buddies" and compare stats if anyone is. If anyone would like to add me as a site buddy, I am listed under SirensSalvation, but please keep in mind that I have only played RE0, RE1, and half of RE2 so far. I'm excited to see where the series goes! :)

Hi I just added you now I'm Avalerion22 I've not been on it all that much recently but I've been registered on it since it launched back in the original RE6 days

1 minute ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Hi I just added you now I'm Avalerion22 I've not been on it all that much recently but I've been registered on it since it launched back in the original RE6 days

I accepted! Thank you so much! :D

1 hour ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Added you, ID: Ptirle

Cheers!

Edited by Ptirle

4 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

Added you, ID: Ptirle

Cheers!

YAY! Thank you! I've accepted!

On 7/29/2020 at 5:47 PM, Kristen Danielle said:

Added. My id is Astray404

I don't use this site as often as before since I've finished most RE canon games, but feel free to ask me any questions regarding those RE games xD

1 hour ago, Astray404 said:

Added. My id is Astray404

I don't use this site as often as before since I've finished most RE canon games, but feel free to ask me any questions regarding those RE games xD

Awesome! I've accepted you!

By chance, have you guys migrated to RE portal?

1 hour ago, Trini said:

By chance, have you guys migrated to RE portal?

I have migrated some time ago.

9 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I have migrated some time ago.

Was it a smooth transition for you? I seem to be missing a huge chunk of RE points, unfortunately. Not to mention I haven't been receiving ambassador points that much either. 

17 hours ago, Trini said:

Was it a smooth transition for you? I seem to be missing a huge chunk of RE points, unfortunately. Not to mention I haven't been receiving ambassador points that much either. 

Yeah it was smooth for me. As for RE points idk if i did lose some since it's been quite a long time since i last used em.

I'm not part of the Ambassador thing though.