Do collectibles carry over to NG+

Hey guys,

just a quick question. As I want to clear up everything in my secon playthrough (weapon upgrades, artifacts, skills..) I am planning on just starting a second playthrough, as the cleaning up via chapter select is pretty inconvenient. 

Maybe you can help me.

Kind regards,

Christoph

Yes, they do. The only downside is you can no longer chapter select once you start a new playthrough to get ones later in the game. If you plan on doing a full second playthrough this won't matter though.

If you want to work around it, make sure you make a manual save in the final chapter and don't overwrite it. You can then start your new playthrough on a new save and if you decide you want to do chapter select just re-load your final chapter manual save.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Is this true for safes and workbenches?

I got all of the safes during my initial playthrough and now I'm going again on NG+, does it count the workbenches I found in my first playthrough as having been used or will I have to find and use them all again, in addition to the ones I missed?

Pretty sure workbenches carry over in the sense that as soon as you find the last one you missed on your first playthrough, it should pop. I don't think you actually have to use them, just get within like a foot of it, but might as well use them to be safe.