How do people have 100% already

DiscoKing

5 minutes ago, PatinumNumemon said:

That is insane. Props to you guys for that. With my luck this will take me a few years :)

Yeah. It's honestly not difficult and it's been out for a while so that's a big factor. A lot of people just blew the difficulty way out of proportion. It's just a really good challenging platformer. 

Difficulty is probably a 7/10 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DiscoKing said:

Game looks tough yet lots of 100% and a 3-6 hour plat?

Probably people that are experts already on other plataforms.

It's a 5 hours plat if you have already 50+ hours of experience playing, but a 30 hour platinum if you have never played the game.

I'm not suprised at all tbh by this. This is just like the remakes and classic PS2 games that support trophies. For example, growing up I played Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland on my ps2 for years! I loved the game. After finding out it was coming to PS4 and had trophy support I ran through that game and got the platinum becoming the first person to achieve it due to me knowing the ins and outs of the game all my life. So it's possible alot of the people who plat the game so fast have played the game many times on other systems for years. I just happens. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:10 PM, Lezonidas said:

Probably people that are experts already on other plataforms.

It's a 5 hours plat if you have already 50+ hours of experience playing, but a 30 hour platinum if you have never played the game.

Ahh thanks - I wasn’t saying insinuating anyone was cheatIng. I just thought it was new. I had no idea it was out on other systems and people had played it already. I had just heard how hard it was. Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2020 at 4:44 PM, XXIIlII said:

I started to believe this as well after seeing people unlock the win 5 times in a row trophy in Fall guys.

Well there is an exploit out there to dodge a loss should the circumstances lean against your favor, so maybe that’s why so many people have it.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:26 AM, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I was really surprised to see the plat rarity as high as it is, but considering how long it's been out for I guess I shouldn't be. I played it casually on PC those years ago and thought it was a great game. Probably gonna pick it up shortly

There are two main reasons why the platinum rarity is so high.

1. Cuphead’s been out for a few years now, so it’s not surprising that people from PC or Xbox would come to flex their skills on PS4
  2. There is an exploit that allows you to easily earn the platinum in co-op, so all the thirsty trophy hunters can boast that they “earned” the platinum trophy.
On 8/4/2020 at 4:19 PM, skazzzz4 said:

It's not that bad really if you have the right skill set.  Games like this have been around for a long time. If you're already good at stuff like Contra, Metal Slug, etc. you're not going to have too many problems with this.

I think the same thing, except for Furi. If you have experience with action games prior to this and a decent reaction time, then it’s like a 5/10, not an 8/10.