New Feature: Trophy Logs

Sly Ripper

Awesome work, Sly.

Is this only going to be for trophies earned, or will we be able to see what is yet to be earned in games on our profile?

I was thinking this may be able to double up as a to-do list...

A "to-do" list will come in the form of being able to hide earned trophies on a trophy list.

• Like 1

Good stuff.

One suggestion, some kind of button to go back to viewing all of the trophies. I went to see just my platinum's and instinctively looked to undo that sort to no avail (outside of playing with the URL or reloading the website). Just like a 'All (###)' button that sits next to the Platinum, Ultra Rare, Very Rare, Rare, Uncommon, Common sort buttons... or something.

Good stuff.

One suggestion, some kind of button to go back to viewing all of the trophies. I went to see just my platinum's and instinctively looked to undo that sort to no avail (outside of playing with the URL or reloading the website). Just like a 'All (###)' button that sits next to the Platinum, Ultra Rare, Very Rare, Rare, Uncommon, Common sort buttons... or something.

Clicking on Date/Rarity will remove the filters and show all trophies.

Edit: no it doesn't, I'll try and fit an "All" button in there.

Another great feature. Just while we are on the subject how do we "like" or vote on a trophy tip atm, I only see a button to report it, also to be able to link to the authors profile by clicking their name in the pane, would be a little technical wonder.

• Like 1

Just while we are on the subject how do we "like" or vote on a trophy tip atm, I only see a button to report it, also to be able to link to the authors profile by clicking their name in the pane, would be a little technical wonder.

I think you can only vote on trophy tips of trophies you have earned. Just like posting them, it only makes sense for people who have the trophies to make the judgement calls as to how accurate a tip is. If you have the trophy though, I dunno what's wrong. :P

I agree with the rest.

• Like 1