Targets in the pit not registering as hit is really pissing me off

It happens sometimes where the bullets don't register. In the second clip you hit the knapsacks instead of the target. Your loadout is also not good. Use my strategy. I got my best time as 18.04 with this loadout. Also try to line up double kills. If you miss a single bullet just restart checkpoint. Another tip is that when you restart checkpoint the targets will be in the same position, so it is better to restart checkpoint instead of going through the gate again. Good luck :)

Edited by OmerSenpai

The desert eagle has always had an inconsistent shot pattern even in the multiplayer back on ps3.

Run the pit the first time and you'll get access to more weapons, use the two other pistols (usp and m9).

There's a whole thread here where people are uploading their best times with some putting gameplay too, you'll see that nearly all are using those other two pistols.

Hope that helps!

6 hours ago, VannQ said:

The desert eagle has always had an inconsistent shot pattern even in the multiplayer back on ps3.

Run the pit the first time and you'll get access to more weapons, use the two other pistols (usp and m9).

There's a whole thread here where people are uploading their best times with some putting gameplay too, you'll see that nearly all are using those other two pistols.

Hope that helps!

I got a 16.90 and noticed the same inconsistencies while using the M9. That being said, the trophy requirement is not difficult as long as you're going for double or triple kills even with a miss or two you can still easily get it.

I was dealing wit this same issue yesterday. It throws off your whole game. There was one run that I was 100% sure I was going to make my time, I even had a triple kill in the first section, then at the end of it all, the wheels fall off and I miss two shots back to back because of this. So sad.

• Like 2