Worst Cod to play on Vet imo

12 minutes ago, MarioMan200 said:

Just abuse the auto aim and plan out whenever your move is going to be. Your biggest concern is to get mile high club done. There are way worst veteran playthroughs than this game.

Bro, that one SUCKS! The AI can already whoop your a** and just imagine having to get to a certain point in a time limit.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheDXJC56 said:

If it's frustrating you just read the thread about the veteran glitch and use that to skip the missions you can't stand, problem solved

One shot one kill last checkpoint is the most luck based part of the game, Vet glitch is no help here. 

13 minutes ago, MarioMan200 said:

Just abuse the auto aim and plan out whenever your move is going to be. Your biggest concern is to get mile high club done. There are way worst veteran playthroughs than this game.

Already done that, like i said it's not the difficulty it's the parts that require luck like One shot. 

12 minutes ago, Checho-73 said:

WaW will always be the worst one because of the grenade spam

I didn't have much issues with WaW

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 5:54 AM, Spaz said:

This game is piss easy compared to Call of Duty: World at War on veteran. That grenade spam and enemies respawning was a whole lot worse than what Modern Warfare Remastered throws at you.

Not imo, WaW was easier, i did that while high AF. With WaW you had to have some skill, in MW there is a lot luck. 

• Like 1

On ‎30‎.‎07‎.‎2020 at 4:42 AM, GUDGER666 said:

It's not even hard it's just extremely stupid. Missions like One shot where it's pure luck, it's really not fun and just very repetitive. 

And that's the reason we Pro Trophy Hunters use the Veteran Glitch.

On 7/31/2020 at 2:45 PM, Sikutai said:

And that's the reason we Pro Trophy Hunters use the Veteran Glitch.

And like i said before, the glitch is useless on that part. 

On 7/31/2020 at 2:39 PM, SnowxSakura said:

W@W and Classic are way harder on veteran, MW is super easy

Super easy, lol ok. 

• Like 1

First CoD game for me. That One Shot mission was so tough, the middle fight was insanely annoying, but then the final checkpoint was so much worse, with 4 helicopters. After like a dozen deaths I just "Claymore'd" the spots where people landed and tried to snipe people off ropes. SOOOOOO Annoying in my opinion. Especially when you've spent a solid 3 minutes actively dodging bullets in cover AND 2-3 grenades every 10 seconds,  then some dude across the field triple taps you and you have to start again. So happy it's over.

F.U.D. in under 15 seconds didn't prepare me enough for this !

26 minutes ago, Long-Ryde said:

First CoD game for me. That One Shot mission was so tough, the middle fight was insanely annoying, but then the final checkpoint was so much worse, with 4 helicopters. After like a dozen deaths I just "Claymore'd" the spots where people landed and tried to snipe people off ropes. SOOOOOO Annoying in my opinion. Especially when you've spent a solid 3 minutes actively dodging bullets in cover AND 2-3 grenades every 10 seconds,  then some dude across the field triple taps you and you have to start again. So happy it's over.

F.U.D. in under 15 seconds didn't prepare me enough for this !

Hide in the huts in the Ferris wheel, basically, all you have to do is throw back a couple of grenades and then run to the helicopter. Got it on my second try after that technique, died many times before trying that, definitely a tough one.

EDIT: My first CoD as well, go the platinum yesterday. If you have any questions let me know. 

Edited by DiegoMolinams

The game's veteran mode isn't "easy" ("One Shot One Kill" and "Weathering the Storm" to name a couple), but it's also not among the top hardest of Call of Duty Veteran modes, unlike Call of Duty Classic and World at War.

Edited by EcoShifter

Lol stop reminding me about WaW...

I realized how to beat veteran mode right away by accident. I tend to be very paranoid so I keep hiding in a safe spot and picking off whatever enemy I spot while I panic. And just literally stay there and not move. Next thing you know...

You think the game is frozen, but you killed all the enemies and can move forward without getting spammed on with grenades. 

But yeah, getting this game when the PS5 comes out. 

• Like 1