Worst Cod to play on Vet imo

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I didn't have all that much trouble with W@W Veteran. CoD Classic is harder especially the Battleship Level.

However, Mile High Club is the single hardest out if them all to do legit IMO - so in that case I kind of agree that MW is pretty underrated difficulty-wise. One-shot-one-kill took a few attempts (except getting the last collectible on that level is pretty tough), I had more trouble with Heat and No Fighting in the War Room myself.

Edited by Shady_Wombat
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

I don't agree with the OP in that One Shot One Kill is luck based, it's actually a reasonably easy mission once you've got a decent strategy down.

Heat is far, far tougher. But again, with a decent strat it's not so bad.

No Fighting In The War Room on Veteran is quite unforgiving, too

But overall the MWr campaign is at most 6/10 if you play it without the glitch - the glitch knocks this down to a 3 or 4/10 if you want to go that way.  

W@W is a tougher campaign to complete. COD Classic with no checkpoints and no health regen is a much harder game too - & as far as i know there's no glitches to help with those.

However that bs MHC level on Veteran and the IW course trophy really rank up the difficulty to plat; you can't glitch through the IW course run which makes it the toughest trophy to get imo

Edited by yoda_squad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...