Fast xp?

Woodzy_5

21 hours ago, NekoRave said:

So do not idle in the game or else You'll end up perma banned. 

I assume that if you team up with 2 other idle boosters and played rocket bot attack, you won't get caught. Because they won't notice idling unless someone reports.

ok so im pretty sure you get the same xp win or lose and it doesn't matter how many knock outs you get so I wonder if you start rocketbot attack and everyone jumps out of the arena to end the game?

ignore I tried it and got no xp lol 

Edited by Woodzy_5
tried what I suggested

4 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

The battle pass XP is to level the pass only. I asked the developers about implementing bonus XP for the characters and I said it would be nice to have it, he said we will put it in the suggestion box for the team. 

That pissed me off.

On thier website they said it will give "xp bonuses" . why would i care for a battle pass xp boost and not a character xp one? Why couldn't they just copy the rocket league BP method and do something right? SMH.

The main goal for me is to finish all the levels trophy before they decide to close the servers. 

Edited by shlomaniac
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Longer the game more exp and yes wins do give a small percentage more of Exp. 

I thought weekly was just money there's no real exp for that as far as I know

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/rocket-arena/rocket-arena/rocket-arena-ranked-play/

"You can also earn XP when you play matches and compete in challenges to progress your character and level up your Blast Pass."

"There are 100 levels per character. You can level up by earning XP in matches, daily challenges, and weekly challenges."

Seems like they do something, not sure what though. Maybe they give an initial boost to the character you unlock them on?

2 hours ago, Draps-1337 said:

The devs have said in the Discord several times xp = time regardless of win or mode you play.

it is what it is i guess. 

I got more xp for playing megarocket overtime (on purpose)  than actually being the mvp with 12 kills in KO mode.. Ok.

• Like 1