Which game would you platinum again?

dannyswfc9

Any game that each playthrough (not the whole platinum run) takes no more than 10 hrs sounds doable for me, like Resident Evil remake, RE2 & 3 remake, Bayonetta, Devil May Cry 123 Collection, Ace Attorney, Guacamelee series, and so on. Music games also sounds good for me since I could play 1 or 2 songs, take a break and go back whenever I want, without worrying about the story-thing.

There are many games that I would like to plat again, but I will go with World of Final Fantasy. I played on Vita, but the PS4 version, graphically, is worlds apart. This has been a regret of mine for a long time, because I loved the game, but sadly the list is the same for both verisons.

Disney Infinity games, if not for stupid online trophies I could have too (at least for 2.0 and 3.0 on PS3)... but they shut down the online. At least I was able to get 2.0 on PS4 and Vita at least. I love those games. 

Every Ratchet & Clank game, Jak & Daxter... always fun to play and plat those. Ooh, Gravity Rush series. Freedom Wars... 

• GTAIV
  • Max Payne 3

I would often lend a hand in boosting sessions long after 100% just as an excuse to revisit Liberty City and São Paolo respectively. 

• Batman: Arkham Asylum 

Seriously considered picking up the JP stack after doing both PS3/PS4 versions and still having a taste for that world. 

I'd also like to echo the posts calling for Days Gone and God of War to receive fresh new separate lists on PS5. 

• Like 1

Stardew Valley hands down. Such a fun and relaxing game and beating Fector’s challenge after a two week grind was such a joyous moment that i wish I could find a comparable challenge in it’s simplicity and it’s difficulty without forcing a 100 hour grind for the sake of it. Fector’s Challenge is so infuriating and fun because it can be completed in around 10 minutes but takes hours of practice and game knowledge. the grind doesn’t feel like an artificial ticking of boxes but like you’re improving your skills and understanding of the game. I’d love to see some similar recommendations for games that fit that mold 

18 hours ago, vanslayder said:

Demon Souls. 
Did it 3 times on PS3 for EU, US and Asia regions and will do it again on PS5 (they announced remake)

Same here, lol! I am so excited about the remake. I just hope they wont mess up world and character tendencies.

20 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

It isn't just about the platinum, but if I could somehow wipe my memory of the game Sexy Brutale, I would love to be able to experience it for the first time again.

I absolutely agree, this game is such a hidden gem. I was putting off playing it for quite a long time when I got it on sale but then I was not able to put it down. That ending hit me like a truck.

I would totally platinum Bloodborne again. Working on Skyrim for the third time (VR) and I would like to re-plat Trails of Cold Steel series. And maybe, just maybe Two Point Hospital.

• Like 2

I've honestly done this a few times now.  I'm also nuts enough to make use of other platforms to scratch the itch for another plat in games I love.

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - done PS4 and Vita plats, also have PC version to do it again.  Have debated on getting the EU PS4 or Vita version to do another plat.

Ys Origin - done PS4 and Vita plats along with PC 100%.  Would gladly do the plats again, not so much the Steam 100% because I'm so not up to beating nightmare boss rush with every version of every character again.

Tokyo Xanadu - Did the PS4 and Vita plats, may do the PC 100% in the future

The entire Trails/Kiseki series - I've done a plat of every game in at least one region along with Steam 100%s for the Sky games.  Have CS1 and CS2 on PC as well and will get to those at some point.  CS3 has plats in Japanese and English, CS4 will be the same once the NA release is out.  I love this series and can't get enough and this is a series where I wish there were more stacks.

Ys: Memories of Celceta - Did the Vita plat and PC 100%

The Alliance Alive HD Remastered - Did the PS4 plat and bought on PC to do the 100%

The FF13 series, I loved these three games and found the platinums to be quite enjoyable. Also, I wouldn't mind a few of the Tales games as I found those plats fun yet grindy. I have platinumed FF13, 13-2, Tales of Vesperia and Graces F twice already using my other old account.