Which game would you platinum again?

dannyswfc9

Marvel Spider-Man

Ghost of a Tale

Horizon Zero Dawn

Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two

Saints Row The Third ( already doing it with the ps4 remastered )

Bioshock 1 ( my only way currently is to buy the ps3 version and Plat it on all four accounts I have on the ps3 )

Infamous First Light

Edited by yellowwindow7
one more game

On 7/30/2020 at 1:58 PM, DF007gamer said:

For me personally I'd do Sleeping Dogs all over again. Got the 3 plats for it but glady would do it again.

Others for sure would be

Infamous 

Infamous 2

I'd add the PS4 Infamous games to this list :-) but yes Sleeping dogs only done it twice here but it's such a fun game.

• Like 1

Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - It was my very first platinum back in the day but it was on my old PS3 account (I made a new account when I got a PS4 because I wasn't a fan of my username - this was back before you could change them). The only way you can get it on PS4 now is through PS Now but my internet isn't hot enough to stream games stably and it has no download option. At this point I'd happily pay a premium to just simply buy and download it from the PS Store. So I'm just flat out of luck when it comes to hoping to downloading and platinuming it again to 100% completing the entire Red Dead trilogy.

9 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Im going to get this at some point. Loved platin the ps3 version.

Have you encounted any trophy glitches so far. I keep putting it off until they fully patch it

no, so far everything is working well trophies wise, I heard Gellin'g Like Magellan is the most buggy trophy to attain in the remaster but it's unlocked with me naturally while I was trying to discover the shortcuts.

though I did notice a lots of graphical bugs and glitches such as...

- my character age went from 0 to 20 or 50 when I randomly change clothes and to fix it I had to go to a surgical place to reset it by moving the slider to 1 then back to zero

- masks have some problems in the eyes area

- the mornstart's earing float in the air above and away from your ears and I thought these were a decoration items you use when wearing a hat ( at least it works well on a witch hat )

- they got rid or forgot about adding the option to color your cars a Jet Black, as only a selected cars have this option, especially the clothes, they no longer have a jet black color option and replace it with Grey 9 or something which is not that different from Grey 8, must be someone got offended by the jet black or something somewhere???

- one of the mannequin in Leather and Lace shop is wearing a white Naughty Girl gloves, you can see the glove is not been set right as it float a bit away from the mannequin's arms.

- just like the ps3 version the remaster has this game crash where it enter a never ending loop when you choose continue from the start screen, especially if you have a bad Internet connection, could have fix this by add the ability to turn off online connectivity from the game's option.

Edited by yellowwindow7