dannyswfc9

Which game would you platinum again?

165 posts in this topic

So many!

Litte Big Planet 1 & 2 - I love the games so much and they bring me back so many good memories of part of my childhood/teenager period.

Metal Gear Solid IV Guns of the Patriots - One of my first PS3 games and still one of my favorite games over there and the platinium in my opinion is so nice a fun to go for.

Infamous 1 - Empire City, Cole and the story makes want to returnt everytime I think about it

Resident Evil 5 - Mostly nostalgic and I really like the game.

Batman Arkham Series - I love Batman and of course love this saga so much!

Assassins Creed II - The pinacle of the serie and what makes me feel in love with game 

Fallout 3 - It's a really fun plat to go for it! 

Nioh - My favorite in the genre

Sleeping Dogs - Love it!! The combat, story and China is gotta be one of the best in the genre

Bioshock Infinite - I really liked the atmosphere of this game and mechanics!

Deadpool - lol this games is hilariuos

Gi Joe Rise of Cobra - Pure nostalgic

Edited by NordicSaiyan

DEFINITELY
Red Dead Redemption 2 - amazing game and really nice platinum (outside of the online which is the only boring time needed for that shiny trophy but i could really spend my time there)
Def Jam Rapstar - EVEN THOUGH I don't have a platinum in this game - I have every single trophy that is obtainable (since they closed the servers back in 2012 or something like that). I even made some offline accounts on my ps3 where I've achieved every singleplayer trophies possible then deleted these profiles cause i never needed them again lol.
all of the Tekken games - theyre easy and I love the whole series
Army of Two: The Devils Cartel - Underrated and really fun game. I love it and I wish this series never died after this. I could do a couple stacks of it easily.

I think I can find some more games that i would platinum second time but these are just some that came to my mind first

Doom 2016

Nioh

Demons Souls (excited for the remaster!)

Bloodborne

Bloodstained ROTN

The Witcher 3

Final Fantasy 12

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Strider

Danganronpa 2

Jak 1

Infamous 1 (this seriously could use a remaster)

Grand Kingdom: One of the few games I enjoyed the whole way. 

Ni No Kino (first one): My life was pretty amazing when I was playing this and I enjoyed it too, my fav PS3 game.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Except from that 30 online wins trophy it was great the whole way. 

Dying Light: Great game, just the co op trophy and the dlc arena putting me off.

Fallout 3: Kept me entertained, minus having to rush it to stop the game save getting too big and laggy at the end.

Skyrim: Because I’ve done it 6 times already, twice as Brave-MAGE and each time on the 26th of February at the same minute each time... became a tradition.

Sword Art Online Re Hollow Fragment: It’s one of the few games I put over 200 hours in... well 197 or so.

Death Stranding: I didn’t expect to enjoy it but 256 hours, speaks for itself, mainly cause I like to keep track of my structures durability and likes.

Persona 4 Golden & Dragon's Crown. 2 of the best of their respective genre's.

5 minutes ago, Brave-MAGE said:

Sword Art Online Re Hollow Fragment: It’s one of the few games I put over 200 hours in... well 197 or so.

I have this platinum and let me say, you are crazy for wanting to do this again lol

Edited by VanDeaM

1 hour ago, VanDeaM said:

I have this platinum and let me say, you are crazy for wanting to do this again lol

True lol now that I think about it, it would probably be the least likely I would do again. 

If given the opportunity I think I'd probably platinum Kingdom Come Deliverance again.

Such a fun little gem, especially on Hardcore.

Definitely would have to be Skyrim! I've already platinumed & 100%'d both on PS3 & PS4 but i'd happily do it all over again. I'm kinda hoping it gets re-released on PS5 now haha!

Even though Hardcore Mode was super fucking stressful, I would platinum Dead Space 2 again in a heartbeat, just to relive the gameplay and fantastic high point of DS as a franchise.

The last stack of sleeping dogs version as,for me is an awesome and enjoyable game

If I had a psvita I would definitely go for the Futuridium EP deluxe 100% again even tho it doesn't have a platinum trophy.

Horizon: Zero Dawn, Skyrim (I've already platted this twice on one account), Dragon Age: Origins, Hollow Knight (While I still am capable of remembering the timing to those bosses, or maybe at least skip the end game pantheons), and Shadwen.

A lot of them:

- Horizon Zero Dawn

- Days Gone

- Sniper Elite 4

- The Division

- Strange Brigade

And i would be happy with playing them again (and the DLCs also). Lots of fun in each of those.

Cheers

horizon zero dawn (platted on first playthrough and haven't touched it really since)

mass effect cause i love that game so much

battlefield 1 my fav battlefield

final fantasy15 - great game mean to replay it now that all the story is out