Which game would you platinum again?

dannyswfc9

So many!

Litte Big Planet 1 & 2 - I love the games so much and they bring me back so many good memories of part of my childhood/teenager period.

Metal Gear Solid IV Guns of the Patriots - One of my first PS3 games and still one of my favorite games over there and the platinium in my opinion is so nice a fun to go for.

Infamous 1 - Empire City, Cole and the story makes want to returnt everytime I think about it

Resident Evil 5 - Mostly nostalgic and I really like the game.

Batman Arkham Series - I love Batman and of course love this saga so much!

Assassins Creed II - The pinacle of the serie and what makes me feel in love with game 

Fallout 3 - It's a really fun plat to go for it! 

Nioh - My favorite in the genre

Sleeping Dogs - Love it!! The combat, story and China is gotta be one of the best in the genre

Bioshock Infinite - I really liked the atmosphere of this game and mechanics!

Deadpool - lol this games is hilariuos

Gi Joe Rise of Cobra - Pure nostalgic

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 2

DEFINITELY
Red Dead Redemption 2 - amazing game and really nice platinum (outside of the online which is the only boring time needed for that shiny trophy but i could really spend my time there)
Def Jam Rapstar - EVEN THOUGH I don't have a platinum in this game - I have every single trophy that is obtainable (since they closed the servers back in 2012 or something like that). I even made some offline accounts on my ps3 where I've achieved every singleplayer trophies possible then deleted these profiles cause i never needed them again lol.
all of the Tekken games - theyre easy and I love the whole series
Army of Two: The Devils Cartel - Underrated and really fun game. I love it and I wish this series never died after this. I could do a couple stacks of it easily.

I think I can find some more games that i would platinum second time but these are just some that came to my mind first

• 3 weeks later...

Grand Kingdom: One of the few games I enjoyed the whole way. 

Ni No Kino (first one): My life was pretty amazing when I was playing this and I enjoyed it too, my fav PS3 game.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Except from that 30 online wins trophy it was great the whole way. 

Dying Light: Great game, just the co op trophy and the dlc arena putting me off.

Fallout 3: Kept me entertained, minus having to rush it to stop the game save getting too big and laggy at the end.

Skyrim: Because I’ve done it 6 times already, twice as Brave-MAGE and each time on the 26th of February at the same minute each time... became a tradition.

Sword Art Online Re Hollow Fragment: It’s one of the few games I put over 200 hours in... well 197 or so.

Death Stranding: I didn’t expect to enjoy it but 256 hours, speaks for itself, mainly cause I like to keep track of my structures durability and likes.

Persona 4 Golden & Dragon's Crown. 2 of the best of their respective genre's.

5 minutes ago, Brave-MAGE said:

Sword Art Online Re Hollow Fragment: It’s one of the few games I put over 200 hours in... well 197 or so.

I have this platinum and let me say, you are crazy for wanting to do this again lol

Edited by VanDeaM

• 3 years later...