[Video] Speedrun under 8 min

LocaJogos

20 hours ago, IrishAndrew91 said:

It is a nightmare just to get to the boss and then get defeated by it everytime.  I gave up. 

No man, you can do it! 

That's the kind of game that worth in the end. You just get to kill the boss as fast as you can because it gets harder if you take too long.

• Like 3

On 2.08.2020 at 10:56 AM, Big_Lebowski_Jr said:

Hello, this game is addicting but can't even reach the boss ... I have to do a few things but I don't know what!

So you have got your plat(s) anyway :P

My PROTIP for free: if you are struggling (like me) with getting to the boss, just simply get enough XP to reach lvl 23 and start BOSS MODE - you will fight a "SPIDER" boss which is IMHO easier that "hands" boss and additional advantage is that you are "reaching him" straight after start the level. Disadvantage is the grind to lvl 23.

On 3.08.2020 at 7:49 AM, IrishAndrew91 said:

It is a nightmare just to get to the boss and then get defeated by it everytime.  I gave up. 

• Like 1

On 08/08/2020 at 4:42 AM, Smashero said:

So you have got your plat(s) anyway :P

My PROTIP for free: if you are struggling (like me) with getting to the boss, just simply get enough XP to reach lvl 23 and start BOSS MODE - you will fight a "SPIDER" boss which is IMHO easier that "hands" boss and additional advantage is that you are "reaching him" straight after start the level. Disadvantage is the grind to lvl 23.

How many hours to reach level 23, it seems too much.

3 hours ago, LocaJogos said:

How many hours to reach level 23, it seems too much.

I used Turbo Pad over night (s) - took me >24h to get to level 22. To get to 23 I still needed 2.2 mln XP - played the game 4 times, each "run" gave me 600k points and BAM - 23!

I am working now on second stack with same method..

• Like 1

On 09/08/2020 at 5:29 PM, Smashero said:

I used Turbo Pad over night (s) - took me >24h to get to level 22. To get to 23 I still needed 2.2 mln XP - played the game 4 times, each "run" gave me 600k points and BAM - 23!

thanks for the tip but... yea thats too long and i dont have a turbo so... not good for me :/
i agree with the others, i didnt think i was any form of noob lol but after an hour i havent even reached the boss once yet.. let alone beat it. gahh 

On 09/08/2020 at 1:29 PM, Smashero said:

Hey man, you are my hero lol.

Glad it worked for you.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 8/9/2020 at 9:29 AM, Smashero said:

How do you even turbo this game, are you turboing a specific level? the first level you literally crash the second you start cause a object in way.. cause thats only like 800exp...

ok, i turbo the jump, and was able to have it auto jump over it, netting me 2000 exp total per run. haha 

is there a better turbo way or is that it.

okay its starting to get around 40k per run now, weird.

Edited by LadyGallethX3

• 2 months later...

Finally finished. 

the best advice I can give is to forget the first level [industrial] as it’s quite difficult and time consuming to reach the boss (for me anyway). 

at level 4 xp you’ll unlock the forest level (with the spider boss) which is SUBSTANTIALLY easier and much shorter to reach the boss (probably 3.5x faster to reach the boss here). The spider boss (arrak-nid or something like that) is significantly easier as well. The only issue is the pincer attack (when 70%+ of its health is gone) as it barely gives you any kind of warning and will just jump at you from a random direction with very little indication, you’ll need a very keen eye to tell what direction it’ll go. You’ll definitely need to keep a cool head and keep calm and keep an eye on it.  As you can tell from my writing, I raged a few times ? as one hit can kill you from all sources, including spiders. 

regardless, the second level/boss is significantly easier.

you can also farm xp and unlock the boss rush mode, which is perfectly fine. You’ll probably get more of the game for the price you’re paying personally. ??

good luck, wings! ?

• Like 1