Is this version still avaiable digitally?

1 hour ago, ViniciusSCampos said:

So, i noticed that the only version avaiable on the ps store is the GOTY edition. If I buy that version, will I get the GOTY trophy list?

Yes.

1 hour ago, ViniciusSCampos said:

Is the only way to get this version's trophy list to buy an used copy?

Yes, any physical copy of the regular version will do. I also checked a few PlayStation stores from around the world and couldn't find the non-GOTY edition anywhere. So it's safe to say that the original release has been delisted worldwide.

• Like 1

I have to correct myself: the regular version is still available in Europe, and it's also part of the summer sale. It's £7.99 on the UK store and 9.99€ on every €-based store.

I swear I checked Europe before and could only find the GOTY edition.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

So I bought this back when it was available but Sony doesn't let me redownload it? In Library section no download button for the actual game but all the DLC from the season pass can be downloaded.

That’s strange. I have the original game purchased too however I can download it. I was curious if I can still get the dlcs as I never purchased them. You answered that though. 

On 2020-11-04 at 4:17 AM, mcnichoj said:

So I bought this back when it was available but Sony doesn't let me redownload it? In Library section no download button for the actual game but all the DLC from the season pass can be downloaded.

Sometimes the library can glitch on you. I think the only thing to do is either wait, or verify licenses and do a restart of your PS4. It's been ages since I had this issue so can't quite recall (last game I remember it happening to me on was Koi, which was in 2017)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I can confirm that the Original Version is still available in the EU store!

I just bought it digital with the DLC for it.

I rented and plated the game back in the day.

Kinda stinks to buy the original version for 19,99 Eur - the GOTY version was on sale for half the price.

At least the combined DLC-package is on discount for 5 Eur until the 20th January.

Edited by iExoria

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 7:19 AM, iExoria said:

I can confirm that the Original Version is still available in the EU store!

I just bought it digital with the DLC for it.

I rented and plated the game back in the day.

Kinda stinks to buy the original version for 19,99 Eur - the GOTY version was on sale for half the price.

At least the combined DLC-package is on discount for 5 Eur until the 20th January.

Sadly it’s not available digitally on the NA store.  But I ended up playing a disc copy.