CY Lives Trophy? House of the dead Reference?

mriaborat9

Was this ending in the original game? i really don't remember seeing this ending cut scene when playing back on ps2

Also was this a house of the dead reference? I noticed how the camera panned and the overall cut scene it is a reference to house of the dead (maybe idk), am not sure tho. I do know the platinum trophy name is DEFINITELY a reference to ASAP ROCKY's song praise the lord. Take a listen to it on YouTube and you'll know the reference this trophy name is making.Pretty cool reference and great song too!

• 1 year later...
On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 5:12 PM, mriaborat9 said:

Was this ending in the original game? i really don't remember seeing this ending cut scene when playing back on ps2

Also was this a house of the dead reference? I noticed how the camera panned and the overall cut scene it is a reference to house of the dead (maybe idk), am not sure tho. I do know the platinum trophy name is DEFINITELY a reference to ASAP ROCKY's song praise the lord. Take a listen to it on YouTube and you'll know the reference this trophy name is making.Pretty cool reference and great song too!

it is not a house of the dead ref it is a metal sonic ref from the sonic series as the whole ty series is kind of a low key rip off of sonic in a way.

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 11:07 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

Maybe you never got 100% in the original game? It's always been there I think. They didn't add anything new aside from the boomerang wheel from the sequels.

and as Lunch said it was in the og game if you 100% it