EU Playstation Plus October Content

MesopithecusUK

I HAVE ALL THESE GAMES ALREADY!! xD that sucks for me, but there are some great games there, if you don't have them yet, you're lucky, they're awesome.

I swear to god ps plus single handedly beats the xbox one, I'm getting a PS4 just because of PS plus xD you'd have to be insane to choose the xbox one at this point. 

• Like 1

:holy: I've heard great things about Dragon's Dogma, and after Ni no Kuni I'm ready to play more RPGs. (If I'm thinking of the right game... I may be thinking of Dragon's Crown?)

:hmm: Isn't Giana Sisters a platform game? I remember watching a video I think.. if so, I'll definitely pick it up.

IMO, far better than last month

Damn, got a retail copy of Dragon's Dogma =/ Still haven't really played it lol

Seeing SFxTekken there makes me really happy :) I need to clear up some of my backlog first on my Vita before I can download it though.

Edited by TakahashiDemon
  • Like 1

Nice, Dragon's Dogma was in my long time wanting list.. still no clue when I will play it (much like Kingdom of Amalur, hadn't had time to play it yet..), not interested in Far Cry or Touch my Katamari, no clue what Giana Sisters is and I got STxT for ps3 last week.. so getting the Vita version for free isn't to bad...

Still for some reason I was hopping they would give us Soul Sacrifice...

Obviously crap as always, they can find a DMC collection or a Prince of Persia Collection for the NA for sure <_<

I heard you guys get better deals than us and we get a better selection than you. What Sony of America and Europe should do is swap around each month so we both get fair prices and selections together.  

What's the difference between Dragon's Dogma and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen? Do I have to play one of them first? I don't quite understand what they say about it there on the blog.

The original (Dragon Dogma) is just the base game. The Second one(Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen) has the base game and the DLC together but the DLC doesn't hold any trophies. Basically the second one is just like Skyrim : Legendary Edition. 

Edited by PaladinBane
  • Like 1

The original (Dragon Dogma) is just the base game. The Second one(Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen) has the base game and the DLC together but the DLC doesn't hold any trophies. Basically the second one is just like Skyrim : Legendary Edition. 

But Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen have trophies?

Already played and platted far cry 3 but impressef that it is included next month this was definitely one of the best games of 2012 would highly recommend it .Vita selection is getting so good I need a new memory card all in all ps+ definitely kicking arse over xbox live once again

I heard you guys get better deals than us and we get a better selection than you. What Sony of America and Europe should do is swap around each month so we both get fair prices and selections together.  

Ah great to hear, thanks for the quick reply. :)

So I'm assuming, since it's a RPG, the DLC is optional to play whenever I want, unlike L.A. Noire's DLC which made you play the DLC inbetween the main game storyline? Because  I wasn't so fond of that.

But Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen have trophies?

The Dragon Dogma trophies from the first one has not changed.

So I'm assuming, since it's a RPG, the DLC is optional to play whenever I want, unlike L.A. Noire's DLC which made you play the DLC inbetween the main game storyline? Because  I wasn't so fond of that.

Honestly, Rockstar and Capcom are different so probably the DLC won't affect the game much. When I played the first version (Dragon Dogma), the trophies looked the same when the second version (Dark Arisen) came out.

Edited by PaladinBane

Nice, I always intended to buy Far Cry 3. I already have Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen though. If anyone wants a level 89 pawn with knowledge of all the Dragon's Dogma quests and bestiary, send me a friend request on PSN (no blank requests please). That way you can enlist it for free.

Yep, to start the dlc sude quests, you need to go to a special notice board.  To start the Dark Arisen dlc, you need to go to a special island. Be warned though, the Dark Arisen dlc is intended for players who've already got the platinum trophy (thus have completed the game at least twice). I started exploring the island at lvl 89 and got annihilated at the fourth floor

On the blog comments, someone asked a question as to whether we would be getting either Resistance Burning Skies, Hotline Miami or Guacamelee anytime soon - one of them is a definite yes, but it's unconfirmed which one.

With regard to the cross buy for Street Fighter x Tekken, the blog comments confirm PS+ download is only for Vita.