EU Playstation Plus October Content

MesopithecusUK

The Dragon Dogma trophies from the first one has not changed.

Honestly, Rockstar and Capcom are different so probably the DLC won't affect the game much. When I played the first version (Dragon Dogma), the trophies looked the same when the second version (Dark Arisen) came out.

Yeah it was a bad example, I could only think off that game which forces you to play DLC inbetween main story, but perhaps that only happens with L.A. Noire's Complete edition, which I had.

Want to warn the vita trophy hunters that SFXT VITA has a local play trophy. If you don't know another person with a Vita then the platinum is unobtainable

I don't have a Vita, but thanks for the warning!

Nice, I always intended to buy Far Cry 3. I already have Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen though. If anyone wants a level 89 pawn with knowledge of all the Dragon's Dogma quests and bestiary, send me a friend request on PSN (no blank requests please). That way you can enlist it for free.

Yep, to start the dlc sude quests, you need to go to a special notice board.  To start the Dark Arisen dlc, you need to go to a special island. Be warned though, the Dark Arisen dlc is intended for players who've already got the platinum trophy (thus have completed the game at least twice). I started exploring the island at lvl 89 and got annihilated at the fourth floor

Is that a hint, hint, hint? :D

Thanks for the info, I'll add you soon, but I seem to have a lot of problems regarding adding friends and accepting requests at the moment.

Probably will get Street Fighter X Tekken for the Vita since stocking up on vita games for when I go away (already have like 8) and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams hopefully is not a long game and I am done with gta 5 by then. Not really interested on the rest Far Cry 3 is pretty good I suppose but already done and dusted.