Madeing a guide. Need so info

Zid960

Hi i started this game a while ago cuz i got stuck. Around end of Chap 3?Was hopeing some would have made a guide by now. But nope. ?

So as im takeing so many notes on this. Il trun it into a guide. I plan on pic for the stages. Where there stuff is. Like figths and chests. Also with a list of monsters and there area.

I wanted to include the statues you have to made by names/need. Along with equipment. But you cant see that after it made. And i dont want to restart ? So i ask. If anyone know where this info may be. Or if you be so kind? post that info. 

If not guess i can go that skip it. Or maybe reply up to that part after

That what i get for useing speech to text.?

But that why i plan to make simple pic guide. Color coded dots are easy to identify.

monster locations would look like this

Dragon on 1/1

Dog on 1/4

Cat on 2/4

Easy to read and identify.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11.9.2020 at 10:34 PM, Zid960 said:

Man this game is slow... just a update. Just got done with chapter 5. So have map and monster data till there. Weapon and statue data 3ish-5.

I may just put up what i have after getting thought 6. Take a break from it then. 

Did you end up making a guide? If so, where can one find it? Thinking about starting this game sometime soon.

12 hours ago, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

Did you end up making a guide? If so, where can one find it? Thinking about starting this game sometime soon.

Well i did finish what i wanted. Maps and normal data that was needed/helpful. But psnprofiles mods says it need more then that to be released. So it never got published.? 

If you want i can add you as a CONTRIBUTERS and you can use the unfinished ver as you feel. Or add stuff too it if you want.

1 hour ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

If it wasn't enough for a full guide you could put it in a forum topic for people to read.

Its mostly pics of dungeons with info on them. I don't think the mods would be happy with me posting 117 pic thread. That why i haven't done that. ?

Of course im not against do it. I will ask a mod if i can.

Edited by Zid960
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Was the guide team happy with you not finishing your guide over a year later?

I don't think that was the issue. ? The mod that reviewed it nicely explained there needs to be a bit more context and information in the guide itself. It can't just be exclusively lists and images as it is now and each section will need some kind of introduction that gives each section a bit of context. 

Which i can't disagree with it? I tryed to make it simple as possible. So you wouldn't need a explanation of things.

Iv tryed to explain it? but I can't wrap my head around how too in a good way. Just looks wrong when i read it back. So i just gave up trying too. 

Iv never been good at explaining my work in RL either. ? Thats why i offered to add others to look or finish it. 

exp if how it looks now

1-1
Monster's
Lesser dragon  1/1
Life man  1/1
Skeleton  1/1
Bullet onioon  1/1
Traps
Hell's BBQ   1/1
Fire dragon statue  1/1

pic with the lvl number and color coded dots showing locations of chest statues and enemies.

I was going to post the notes I made when I got this platinum but I can't seem to find them. I must of deleted them by mistake.

I will second what people above are saying, any info is better then no info, guide writing is hard there are a lot of rules around it so I normally find myself posing a topic with a ton of information instead of writing a guide.