Uh they really gonna take all our money in the pursuit ey. This was to be expected and I'm happy that I only have one stack. I don't mind doing this from time to time honestly.

I do say that these ' dancing' minigames are really trash and requires me to use ' the macro' or bust out.

I really liked Mt. Vernon though. I would rather like it if they make DLC for a similair kind of minigame rather then the dancing.

4 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

Not that anybody cares, but a trophy guide has been submitted for review. I made a guide for the original game so thought it would only be right for these Whiteboyz to have a DLC guide ?

So you teach us how to dance to 'Moneyz in the Bank (For Real)'  ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Uh they really gonna take all our money in the pursuit ey. This was to be expected and I'm happy that I only have one stack. I don't mind doing this from time to time honestly.

I do say that these ' dancing' minigames are really trash and requires me to use ' the macro' or bust out.

I really liked Mt. Vernon though. I would rather like it if they make DLC for a similair kind of minigame rather then the dancing.

So you teach us how to dance to 'Moneyz in the Bank (For Real)'  1f602.png

It would have been a better game if you had to press the directional pad buttons. They literally mean nothing though....

ew that banner... I wish I had continued to not know this monstrosity exists. I see enough stuff like this on steam. I know my comment isn't about the dlc but I've literally never seen this before so it's a fresh hell.

9 hours ago, tamusic6 said:

I "played" this s**t with sound off, listening other things, and I don't go to pay nothing because today you pay and tomorrow they will add more and more...

This is the last time I will play a "free" game, 100% destroyed

just hide it?

I don't see why it matters that much. Literally every game I have on my hidden is some ass game I didn't like with the sole exception of Burnout Paradise since it was the Europe version that I knew I'd never have access to again. [got it from the PSN outage after getting free PS+ for my extra EU account played it on my main].

39 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

It would have been a better game if you had to press the directional pad buttons. They literally mean nothing though....

Agreed, these motion mechanics doesn't register for shit. Directional buttons would be much better and less annoying in that sense.

But even then, I think having a minigame like Mt vernon is still miles ahead of this.