Japanese link?

tranquilu

The game has been delisted from the Japanese PlayStation Store, its only remains are the page from the PlayStation Plus version (which is now useless if you didn't grab it back in 2015), the original page is gone for good.

EDIT: I couldn't find the exact date of the delisting, but a comment on a Japanese wiki from March 2017 suggests that it was probably delisted somewhere earlier that year, most likely at the end of February. I can't link directly to said comment, but here's a link to the game's page there (look for the comment from 2017年03月01日 by ゲスト さん). When translated into English, it says "I couldn't find it on the [PlayStation] Store, has it been delisted?".

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, Thropy_Croissant said:

I'm pretty sure this is it: https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP1614-CUSA04525_00-000000NIHILUMBRA

Awesome game ! Havn't tried how well it works o PS4 yet though. I can't find it on the JP store. Not sure if it's even in that store

Yeah. That's the ps4 version. I already have it. 

On 7/30/2020 at 11:16 PM, Hanamaru Kunikida said:

The game has been delisted from the Japanese PlayStation Store, its only remains are the page from the PlayStation Plus version (which is now useless if you didn't grab it back in 2015), the original page is gone for good.

EDIT: I couldn't find the exact date of the delisting, but a comment on a Japanese wiki from March 2017 suggests that it was probably delisted somewhere earlier that year, most likely at the end of February. I can't link directly to said comment, but here's a link to the game's page there (look for the comment from 2017年03月01日 by ゲスト さん). When translated into English, it says "I couldn't find it on the [PlayStation] Store, has it been delisted?".

Thanks. Looks like that you are right. :/

Edited by tranquilu