Is Undead Nightmare server different from the main game server?

Like the title said. I'm asking because I have the disc for Undead Nightmare and I plan to grind to level 50 in main game by deleting the old patch.

Also, is there a chance to encounter a glitched lobby for quick lvl 50 around this time? That way I probably don't have to do the grinding old way

They both share the same servers. I do like the fact that the UN game has access to the MP, as I lent my friend my main copy and we managed to play the online together.

As for leveling up, i suggested aiming for the Posse trophy, if you dont already have it, as it will get you some progress. Afterwards, it is back to grinding the hideouts, endlessly.

Just an FYI, im pretty sure you asking for a glitch lobby here will only serve as evidence towards a future flag, once you earn said trophy later.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

They both share the same servers. I do like the fact that the UN game has access to the MP, as I lent my friend my main copy and we managed to play the online together.

As for leveling up, i suggested aiming for the Posse trophy, if you dont already have it, as it will get you some progress. Afterwards, it is back to grinding the hideouts, endlessly.

Just an FYI, im pretty sure you asking for a glitch lobby here will only serve as evidence towards a future flag, once you earn said trophy later.

I don't believe a glitched lobby had anything to do with the downgrading. 

I think he wants to try the following:

If you delete the patch and grind hideouts in kan mode you get 3x the xp compared to 2X xp in Lan recent patch and 1x xp multi-player. Which is obviously a tad bit faster. 

On 8/2/2020 at 6:55 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Thanks. The reason why I'm asking for the glitched lobby is because someone I'm teaming up with for boosting claimed he found one 3 months ago and was able to make it to lvl 50 within 2 hours. Just asking if the chance of finding those lobbies was high. But right now I'm grinding to lvl 50 with the old patch (the way Bumperklever mentioned) so it's all good

Edited by manh_and_cheese