Best Bromance Bug Fixed

MichaelRein

As of about a month ago, the bug that would let you get arbitrary friendship with Barret has been patched, so you need to just follow the guide instead of using the bug.

I don't know if there's a way to update/contact the person who made the guide to have this amended.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 31.12.2020 at 7:53 PM, Lanky-Lemon said:

This is the one trophy keeping me on edge through my playthrough, really hope I chose the right dialogue options 

There is a big gap between Barret and the girls if you atleast try to get this trophy. I belive (done perfectly) it was something like ~20ish points to ~50 for Barret. 

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Date_mechanics

• Like 1

On 31/07/2020 at 7:56 AM, MichaelRein said:

As of about a month ago, the bug that would let you get arbitrary friendship with Barret has been patched, so you need to just follow the guide instead of using the bug.

I don't know if there's a way to update/contact the person who made the guide to have this amended.

Just bought this in the sale today. Good to know I have to be extra careful.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

That's funny the patch fixed it, wasn't even aware they still released patches for it. As long as you are an ass to all the girls and make Barret happy I don't think it would be too difficult. When I did it I admit I used this exploit but only like 3 times as I was afraid I'd do it too much and screw it up. 3 times only, the rest I just always used Barret in my party and never had the girls in it if possible and when faced with choices always said things to lower points with them. Did it without keeping track either.

• 2 years later...