Enough waiting till the last minute to finish games!

royal642award

Anybody have any online trophies that haven't been earned yet that they have in their backlog and they know they need to get to?

Well lets get to it! This is not a boosting thread.. Just a friendly reminder... if you have any games with online trophies, finish them while you can before any server closures! The ps5 is coming soon and they are shutting old games down to make way for the new.

Don't wait until you get a server closure notice to touch games that you don’t play every day. Some companies aren't even giving them anymore. Procrastination has been becoming more and more of a problem in this community and it is important to work on.

My list:

Dead Space 3

Max Payne 3

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Resident Evil 6

Street fighter 4

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge

Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Please feel free to share yours! ;)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, royal642award said:

Anybody have any online trophies that haven't been earned yet that they have in their backlog and they know they need to get to?

Well lets get to it! This is not a boosting thread.. Just a friendly reminder... if you have any games with online trophies, finish them while you can before any server closures! The ps5 is coming soon and they are shutting old games down to make way for the new.

Don't wait until you get a server closure notice to touch games that you don’t play every day. Some companies aren't even giving them anymore. Procrastination has been becoming more and more of a problem in this community and it is important to work on.

My list:

Dead Space 3

Max Payne 3

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Resident Evil 6

Street fighter 4

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge

Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Please feel free to share yours! ;)

You are taking your sweet time with SF4... Be glad that Capcom keeps they servers open a long time but not test your luck...

10 minutes ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

I just wanna finish mk9 because I have only 1 trophy left

I suppose you are aware that those servers already closed, right?

Yeah I'm working on this list currently lol. For me it's:

1. Far Cry 2 (self boost):
  2. Grid Autosport (self boost);
  3. LittleBigPlanet 2;
  4. NASCAR 14 (self boost);
  5. NFS Shift 2;
  6. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (self boost);
  7. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City;
  8. Resident Evil Revelations;
  9. RUSE;
  10. Street Fighter X Tekken (self boost);
  11. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (self boost);
  12. Front Mission Evolved;

13. Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X (self boost);

14. UFC 2009 Undisputed (self boost);

15. Army of Two: 40th Day;

• Like 1

There were actually a few ps3 games i wanted to get recently but their MP is so long and deserted that even with boosting it takes 50+ hours to finish them, so i decided not to buy them even tho the singleplayer might be good and i used to like boosting MP trophies.

Games like: Singularity, Binary Domain, Fuse, Syndicate and R.U.S.E. i mean and i will probably never play them cause of their MP trophies.

I finished all my online ps3 games years ago and if i start one now im afraid the servers go down while im in the middle of boosting it.

Have any games with online leader boards closed and made those related trophies unobtainable? Off the top of my head I just have Sonic Generations and Lollipop Chainsaw left but both are just online leader board related. I think all other PS3 games I want to play don't have any online related trophies. There's a couple on PS4 I think but I'm not too worried about those right now.

9 hours ago, xABathingApe said:

Split/Second

You can self-boost this game's MP by using your main account on PS3 to play online against an alt-account on PS Now with the PS4. Just sub to the PS Now free trail. Very easy to do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SHADOW-KILLER-S2 said:

There were actually a few ps3 games i wanted to get recently but their MP is so long and deserted that even with boosting it takes 50+ hours to finish them, so i decided not to buy them even tho the singleplayer might be good and i used to like boosting MP trophies.

Games like: Singularity, Binary Domain, Fuse, Syndicate and R.U.S.E. i mean and i will probably never play them cause of their MP trophies.

I finished all my online ps3 games years ago and if i start one now im afraid the servers go down while im in the middle of boosting it.

Singularity is actually a rather fast online boost. And most of it can be idled. 

Syndicate takes a decent amount of time, but it's Coop and not a boring boost.

Fuse is Coop as well, but Imho it's a very boring and generic game. 

Binary Domain on the other hand is a very long grind and also a rather hard coop. 

I would recommend to do Singularity and Syndicate, if you can get a group to do them. Their Singleplayer campaigns are also very good. 

• Like 2

I’m going to start the Assassins Creeds on PS3 soon, I missed out on a lot of online trophies because I didn’t get into trophy hunting until somewhat recently

ive gotten a lot of PS3 games lately though so I’m going back and working on those. Used to game on PC but realized I like trophies more so I have to replay a lot of games I played on pc for trophies

Edited by DEI2EK

That is why I rushed to buy God of War: Ascension to complete the Multiplayer trophy :bronze: Blood Oath. I am currently trying to complete the :gold: Million Points Trophy for Killzone Shadow Fall. I am still pissed that I held off on completing the last multiplayer trophy for Killzone 3.

PS3

• LittleBigPlanet 3*

Vita

• Freedom Wars

PS4

• Far Cry 4
  • Far Cry New Dawn
  • Need For Speed Payback
  • Need For Speed Heat
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (currently playing)
  • The Division 2
  • Farm Together
  • Borderlands 2
  • Borderlands The PreSequel
  • Bulletstorm
  • Just Cause 3
  • Metal Gear Solid V
  • Monster Energy Supercross

I think the PS4 games are fine for now but one never knows. I should probably get on them soon but I can only play one game at a time xD. Luckily most of them only requires to be connected online or can be done with an alt account helping out.

*I bought a second-hand PS3 last year that came with this game. I'm not too bothered about not getting this one tho. I finished all online parts for my other PS3 games years ago.

PS3: 

- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood

- Assassin’s Creed Revelations

- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag 
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

- Red Dead Redemption

PS4: 

- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- DOOM (2016) 

- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

- Grand Theft Auto V

- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

- Middle Earth: Shadow of War

- No Man’s Sky

- Rayman Legends

- Resogun

- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

- Watch Dogs

- Watch Dogs 2

Unobtainable: 

- Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3) 

- Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception (PS3)

Lot of work left before I can even start to say I’m done with online.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

Off the top of my head
Ps3
binary domain
littlebigplanet 2 and 3
call of juarez bound in blood
lollipop chainsaw
red faction armageddon
fuse
dead island riptide
dead space 3