Where did it come from?

Raynuru

On 7/31/2020 at 10:05 AM, glurak400 said:

it is the platinum hard?

Depends your proficiency in games like this. Like, there is a lot of backtracking, side tracking and running around that makes things tricky. It's also the type of things where, if you can't get to the point where you can lower the difficulty, you can get stuck. I know when I accidentally ended up in NG+, which raises the difficulty from one to two, it skyrocketed in challenge. I actually got stuck on the Transporter for a bit because of that. Without a specific shield and a very specific play style, I would've probably never beat him. Less because of a lack of skill, but the boss was so aggressive that I could actually get killed simply blocking its attacks properly (happened a few runs) and did enough damage to down me in one hit (it had quick successive hits, so one wouldn't actually kill me, but often times one hitting meant I would take both and die in an instant). The funny thing is I could still steamroll most enemies and initial bosses, it was just specific places where it became extremely difficult. A better build and more understanding of unstated mechanics would also probably fix this but something like Hellpoint probably won't get those.

We also can't currently fight the final boss, who may or may not be a chokepoint for many people. But, that aside, it falls on finding the 66 gold coins. I know in my run I found like 13 total, Rubhen was at like 15 when I last asked him and I don't know what the other bigger trophy hunters are doing. That said, unless people band together or there is something from the developer, it could be a LONG time before every location is done or people will resort to boosting (Rubhen mentioned you can increase your total by joining someone else's game and collecting theirs, so you either join a bunch of games and get it or more realistically have someone let you grab the same coin 50 or so times). 

On 7/31/2020 at 6:22 PM, Stormwarrior90 said:

The Knights trophy is bugged?

It works on the US version, so it should on this one. 

On 2.8.2020 at 8:30 AM, Admiralvic said:

Depends your proficiency in games like this. Like, there is a lot of backtracking, side tracking and running around that makes things tricky. It's also the type of things where, if you can't get to the point where you can lower the difficulty, you can get stuck. I know when I accidentally ended up in NG+, which raises the difficulty from one to two, it skyrocketed in challenge. I actually got stuck on the Transporter for a bit because of that. Without a specific shield and a very specific play style, I would've probably never beat him. Less because of a lack of skill, but the boss was so aggressive that I could actually get killed simply blocking its attacks properly (happened a few runs) and did enough damage to down me in one hit (it had quick successive hits, so one wouldn't actually kill me, but often times one hitting meant I would take both and die in an instant). The funny thing is I could still steamroll most enemies and initial bosses, it was just specific places where it became extremely difficult. A better build and more understanding of unstated mechanics would also probably fix this but something like Hellpoint probably won't get those.

We also can't currently fight the final boss, who may or may not be a chokepoint for many people. But, that aside, it falls on finding the 66 gold coins. I know in my run I found like 13 total, Rubhen was at like 15 when I last asked him and I don't know what the other bigger trophy hunters are doing. That said, unless people band together or there is something from the developer, it could be a LONG time before every location is done or people will resort to boosting (Rubhen mentioned you can increase your total by joining someone else's game and collecting theirs, so you either join a bunch of games and get it or more realistically have someone let you grab the same coin 50 or so times). 

It works on the US version, so it should on this one. 

a bug case