If this dlc sells more will be sure to follow and other games will likely follow there lead. My question is how much dlc will there be? There could be over 25 dlcs on this trophy list alone. Making a free game become a 25 euro game other time or even more if you stacked it. Time will tell on this but it seems like the game was made with the aim of tricking trophy hunters. Is this just my negative outlook or does anyone else feel this way?

• Like 3

I am the one who added the trophies to begin with. 

Congrats? (I guess everyone and there mother knows that by know). Since you are involved, one may ask if you gain anything from this as well? Seems like you are keeping this artificially active.

All that coding and programming warrants a small $1.49 price tag.

lol

Btw there isn't 25 songs so if anything there won't be $25 worth of it.

They can grow and release new songs... So the potential is there. They only made 1 album yet with 4 songs

Furthermore having a negative outlook on this game in particular robs your involvement in the joke and to enjoy the game for what it is. 

The joke for me was that the game was stupid and since it was free, 'why not' I love a meme game like this on my list. Suddenly mandatory paying for this meme made this joke less funny don't ya think? Why not make the DLC free and promote the songs via that game like the original idea was? Now it can seem like just a bait scene, don't you think?

Next to that I played this DLC, not so fun as I have already explained in the other thread.

The game was free to promote music and considering the price point is $1.49 that's $0.50 per song which is criminally cheap 

1.50 for one song to be correct, in a world were streaming is a thing.

----

I don't have any issue with all of this, though I can see why some people are upset about this.

Best thing is to just make it free and therefore and promote the artists themselves. You let the joke be alive in it's full form and you can get money by letting people buy the song if they desire to buy/donate it. Not milk the people (read: completionists) that feel like they are 'potentially' baited into a list.

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

the type that impulsively jump on any new free games with trophies got a little bamboozled

That's exactly what happened. It was deliberate, but I think it adds to the joke.

As for other games following suit, I don't think many of the F2P quick trophy games (if any) are still actively in development. The real problem is Season Passes and this new $70 AAA bullshit.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Completionists who jump onto new games right away are setting themselves up when/if DLC gets released.

They didn't milk anyone.

Totally agree that the completionist could have taken matters in their own hand in this stage. The milking one is watching what the future holds imo.

22 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

What's your problem with me stating what I did? I get nothing from this only comments I guess not of appreciation from you but a jaded tiredness that I post that I helped published the lists

Nah, I don't mind, you do you. But it does appear that you have a problem with my comment.

Edited by Bumperklever

I will never EVER put a free game like this on my account again... IT WAS MY FIRST AND LAST FREE GAME, it was a big mistake and yes I'm crying like a baby. This is BS. 

The trophies are so annoying because we must do perfect runs and even worse the gameplay is all about moving the controller so it can fail a lot no matter how good you do. 

If you're a completionist don't start this. Also I don't give a damn about people who will judge my comment. I don't give a s*** about you, just stating my opinion. 

6 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

If this dlc sells more will be sure to follow and other games will likely follow there lead. My question is how much dlc will there be? There could be over 25 dlcs on this trophy list alone. Making a free game become a 25 euro game other time or even more if you stacked it. Time will tell on this but it seems like the game was made with the aim of tricking trophy hunters. Is this just my negative outlook or does anyone else feel this way?

Nope, not a negative look at all, it's just pure facts. I feel so dumb for falling on this whole mess... I thought this was going to be a simple free game. Damnit. 

EDIT: Just got my 100% but my opinion is the same, this guys will milk us trophy hunters (completionists) until they can't no more and be prepared for many frustrating times to come. Lesson learned. I am also sorry for the initial rage, but with mistakes we learn.. I am a completionist, this is just my way of playing. 

Do not put this on your account if you're a completionist. 

Edited by fresquinho

8 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I hope it's $100

I am the one who added the trophies to begin with. 

The coder for the game made it as a joke and it was just humor. 

All that coding and programming warrants a small $1.49 price tag. 

Btw there isn't 25 songs so if anything there won't be $25 worth of it. 

Furthermore having a negative outlook on this game in particular robs your involvement in the joke and to enjoy the game for what it is. 

The game was free to promote music and considering the price point is $1.49 that's $0.50 per song which is criminally cheap 

To explain the "negative outlook" as I put it, this is on the fact that the game presented itself as a free to play promation game where you could support it buy buying the album if you wanted to in my eyes. This changed with the release of the dlc. Seems like the game got a sizable player base due to being free to play and by having easy trophies. Maybe "tricked" is a bit much but I see it as putting people who want to get a 100 percent account in a pressurised situation. You do not cough up the money, you do not get the trophies. Despite this, I actually had fun with the game itself and do not mind buying dlc and supporting games but I wonder where this could lead in the future? Could other games companies follow suit? The precedent is there.

• Like 2

Goddamn. It's a dollar DLC for a free game, not the end of the world. Call me when we're talking about a JRPG that charges $30 a nothingburger DLC.

10 hours ago, NekoRave said:

You forget every gamer is practically a professional victim

Every coder as well, it seems.

• Like 3

it seems like the game was made with the aim of tricking trophy hunters”

who has been tricked? You never had to download it and you don’t have to buy the DLC. Literally nobody cares what trophies you do and don’t have, or if you finish a game but don’t buy the DLC to further 100% the list. Nobody was ‘tricked’, you’re just being very silly. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Wait am I the only one who thought this was good? ?

Well the game itself is ok. What i like about it is the fact that they added trophies only because you asked. Sounds stupid right? Don't ask me why i like it. I can't explain it haha. I also like the humour from these 2 guys. 

The only thing i wish, they should give the dlc for free if you bought the album,  cause the song is from that album ?

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1
  • Like 1

I don't feel like they "tricked" trophy hunters. I mean, the way I see it is that, if you play a free/F2P game, there's always a chance (a reasonably high chance IMO) that they'll release DLC later on. Granted, it's generally free DLC or a free update, but I feel like if it's not then it's up to you to decide whether or not you want to pay to keep your 100% on it or not. The same way you make the decision whether or not you risk playing it in the first place. If you're really that worried about keeping everything at 100% then you should probably just wait until years down the track so you know what you're getting into. 

That's just my opinion, a lot of people will probably disagree, but like I said, this is how I see it :)

• Like 1