On 01/08/2020 at 1:28 PM, turniplord said:

it seems like the game was made with the aim of tricking trophy hunters”

who has been tricked? You never had to download it and you don’t have to buy the DLC. Literally nobody cares what trophies you do and don’t have, or if you finish a game but don’t buy the DLC to further 100% the list. Nobody was ‘tricked’, you’re just being very silly. 

100% of course, but it is amusing for sure.

I don't think they realised the value of trophies when they released the game but I am glad I did my small part to show them the possibilities. Here is to hoping a DLC pack for everyone of their album tracks :)

Edited by AffectatiousDonk

14 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Tbh I sorta hope they get GOTY 2020

I see your sarcasm and raise you more: The motion controls are too poor for it to get GOTY. But maybe it could win something for original soundtrack as I really do enjoy Wear the Purp and find it funny. They might be able to perform at the VGA show if they ask Geoff nicely?

The controller tilt movements are too buggy. I'm sure this cash cow will have more DLC songs released in the future, can we please use the D-pad as an option? And not have to get a perfect score on everything to beat a score that I highly doubt the WWA duo actually obtained themselves.

• Like 1

If anyone is having trouble on the new DLC and wondering, just use the DS4 like a hammer and shake it nonstop up and down while you standing in that sideways direction to make it easier and you should beat the highscore. Use 1 hand to do that method, make sure you hold it tight, and that the dpad is pressed in with your handpalm. I did it in 25 min but had a few fails, just had to keep shaking harder lol.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

Welp, that calling out off topic stuff just got slaughtered. Man people are indeed passive aggressive, jeez.

5 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

If anyone is having trouble on the new DLC and wondering, just use the DS4 like a hammer and shake it nonstop up and down while you standing in that sideways direction to make it easier and you should beat the highscore. Use 1 hand to do that method, make sure you hold it tight, and that the dpad is pressed in with your handpalm. I did it in 25 min but had a few fails, just had to keep shaking harder lol.

Don't even bother with it honestly and just use the macro method :D . I tried it legit before but the registering is pretty bad and like someone said in the other thread

Off topic: Their youtube channel is spicy

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...