Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

4 hours ago, Sword said:

Friends,

Sad update time from me.

At the software company I work for (extremely small company, there were only four employees when I joined), we are going through the fallout of an unexpected death of one of our employees. It's created a rift in the company and responsibility is getting shifted around. A large portion of the code has now fallen into my hands and I'm scrambling to try and figure out how it works as fast as possible. This has put tremendous stress on me and everyday I get home I'm just burnt out tired. Currently cannot trophy hunt for the life of me and can barely play my PS4 at all. Pretty much been taking a break for several weeks to try and cope/manage the new workload. The only things I'm doing are playing Clicker Heroes for a few minutes a day and playing Crystal Chronicles with my sister when she gets done at college, which has been a tremendous emotional boost to my life right now.

Currently planning to take vacation days at the end of this month to play Genshin Impact. It's my most anticipated game of the upcoming quarter that isn't Cyberpunk 2077, so I'm hoping the extended break and chill time helps reset my mood.

Should be back to posting regular updates after the end of the month. For now I just need time to heal and process the unexpected shift in my life. 

good luck with that mate, RL goes in front of this.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sword said:

Friends,

Sad update time from me.

At the software company I work for (extremely small company, there were only four employees when I joined), we are going through the fallout of an unexpected death of one of our employees. It's created a rift in the company and responsibility is getting shifted around. A large portion of the code has now fallen into my hands and I'm scrambling to try and figure out how it works as fast as possible. This has put tremendous stress on me and everyday I get home I'm just burnt out tired. Currently cannot trophy hunt for the life of me and can barely play my PS4 at all. Pretty much been taking a break for several weeks to try and cope/manage the new workload. The only things I'm doing are playing Clicker Heroes for a few minutes a day and playing Crystal Chronicles with my sister when she gets done at college, which has been a tremendous emotional boost to my life right now.

Currently planning to take vacation days at the end of this month to play Genshin Impact. It's my most anticipated game of the upcoming quarter that isn't Cyberpunk 2077, so I'm hoping the extended break and chill time helps reset my mood.

Should be back to posting regular updates after the end of the month. For now I just need time to heal and process the unexpected shift in my life. 

I did earn 6/9 trophies in Crystal Chronicles, so that's about all I can report on. It's something I suppose. :)

Edit: Forgot my list.

Color Code:

Red = Game not started.

Green = Game is in progress.

Blue = Game completed to 100% + DLC.

☐ Unravel (PS4) 2%

Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (PS4) 0% 

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Remastered Edition (PS4) 0% > 57% (6/9 trophies)

Asdivine Dios (PS4) 0%

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4) 0%

Genshin Impact (PS4) 0% 

You got alot of Tuff/grindy games on your list, so based on your trophies I think youll find the will and resloved to prevali in the face of new found stress.

In all seroiusness tho, best of luck man.

Hope everything works out.

• Like 4