Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

36 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

@MidnightDragon

Would it be possible to add a few more games to my list as I'm getting ready to wrap up the last 2.

Detroit Become Human 10%
My Brother Rabbit 0%
Here They Lie 0%
Murdered Soul Suspect 0%
What Remains of Edith Finch 0%
Until Dawn 0%
The  Bunker 0%
The Mooseman 0%

Grim Legends 3: The Dark City 0%

Thanks!

You're under the max, so go for it.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, dylansko said:

I added a few new additions, mostly games I've had laying around awhile and forgot were even in my backlog deep in my library (which is a problem in of itself) but one, in particular, I sought out. That game is Champion Jockey G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer.

OMG.

I used to play G1 Jockey on the PS2, to this day i have no idea how or where i actually bought the game, it just turned up one day.

Must have been one of my most played games in that era and i still have no idea why because ive never been a horse person or anything, the game was just really really fun.

If you enjoy horse racing, youre in for a treat honestly because the gameplay is great fun and learning the game is really enjoyable.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, SpacebarPIays said:

OMG.

I used to play G1 Jockey on the PS2, to this day i have no idea how or where i actually bought the game, it just turned up one day.

Must have been one of my most played games in that era and i still have no idea why because ive never been a horse person or anything, the game was just really really fun.

If you enjoy horse racing, youre in for a treat honestly because the gameplay is great fun and learning the game is really enjoyable.

Yeah I'm hype to get into it, it's a shame all the new PS4 G1 games are japanese language only

55 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

My Friday update, thanks to everybody for keeping us informed on your progress, really inspiring!

Far Cry New Dawn:

Finished this game and got the :platinum:. Hardest trophy by far was :bronze: 'Anger Management', by judging the number of posts I found on the internet, I was not the only one struggling with that. In the end I found my own solution as even the ones outlined by others didn't work (at least not for me). All in all it was a nice game, and a nice add-on on the Far Cry 5 story line.

Ether one:

I would never have returned to this game if it wasn't for this challenge. The game glitched out on me and I did put it aside. Picked it up again this week, found a solution for the glitch and continued the story. The story is nice and something else than you normally would get; it is about restoring memories/dementia/etc. However, the game is a one big glitch fest. Even with the patches installed there are many things not working as it should be. I did finish it today and after the :platinum: pinged, i removed the disc and broke it into two. No one should ever be able to play this garbage :angel:. Probably one of the worst games I ever played (in terms of glitching).

Hitman 2:

I did found the solution in the Mumbai DLC on killing two targets with one train myself. In the end it was not that super hard, you just have to keep your eyes open for everything the world offers you in this game. Got the two online trophies out of the way as I saw a post that servers will be down from January onward, when Hitman 3 is released. I did finish also the Whiitleton Creek DLC so I have made some good progress again.

Adding games:

Since I have bought a PSVita again, I will be adding two games to my list; Mercenary Kings (0%) and Salt and Sanctuary (14%). I am not sure if I finish the first one as this is not a game to play in one go. i will be doing some missions now and then. Looking forward to restart Salt and Sanctuary and get this game done.

Current status:

a-porgress.jpg

Happy trophy hunting everybody!

If I may ask, how did you get that spred sheet? It looks nice and super convent.

• Like 2