Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

3 minutes ago, Fnee2000 said:

Says the guy who got the trophy in the Borderlands 3 Krieg DLC before we were done with all of the side quests and crew challenges 1f601.png

That's something completly different... as always when it's happening to me and not someone else ?

I think I know why that happend btw.

I did the first two crew challenges and a side quest in singleplayer, and iirc it popped two challenges  and a quest early.

7 hours ago, neospoon said:

Come to think of, @MidnightDragon I’m not sure if I’m on the official participants list too. 
might have missed my post from 1-2 weeks ago. 

Sorry for the hassle, I’ll make sure I’ll join on time next challenge ;)

Yea, missed yours, too. Apologies. Adding you now.

As mentioned before for anyone who signs up in the future, either @ me or send me a PM if I haven't within 2-3 days. That way this doesn't happen again. :P

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Obama1337_ said:

1. Fall guys 91% (I only need infallible)

2. Hitman 2 + Hitman 2 additional content 69%/41% 

3. Beat saber 47%

4. Marvel's spider man 0%

5. Ratchet and clank (ps3) 0%

6. Ratchet and clank 2 0%

7. Ratchet and clank 3: Up your arsenal 0%

Are you signing up? If so, Fall Guy, Hitman 2, and Beat Saber do not qualify. Also, you’d need one more.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

Moved on the Ground Zeroes and loved the mechanics of it. However, now on Phantom Pain and I feel like it's an OK game. Certainly doesn't have a Metal Gear feeling with the long cut scenes. Some games don't need to be open world and that is the case with Phantom Pain. I guess I'll just keep pushing thru it because I can't just move on to another game even if it's on my backlog list.

Yeah, I wasn’t a big fan of The Phantom Pain either. Still can’t believe it got such high scores in reviews, it’s an unfinished game for fuck sake! At least the gameplay is enjoyable, plenty of variety to keep things interesting.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Oktoberfest is around the corner… And also the cold days of fall, along with other festivities and events that may be by this awkward and unsecure year has been could change and give new opportunities to see what custom parties could offer. Anyway…

What’s up, everybody! My bi-weekly report has arrived and posting here always gives me fresh motivation to push forward. Believe me, I’ve felt kinda rushed by these events lately. I’m not super-efficient or effective as I would like to for playing games, and you have my deepest respect for that. People playing and finishing games in 2 days. Wow. I honestly can’t give me that luxury despite I give my best always to give the best. And this leads me to my proper explanation of what I’ve doing lately. Firstly, Rocket League is a very fun game, one which can help to relax of other hard-stuff and gives you a brief moment of joy and peace. That one, as you know, for the F2P version hit the platforms last week, has become a quite interesting title. One of which I was waiting to play, as the trophies are basically earned by just playing the game. Nothing more or less. Few ones require to be boosted of course, but not very difficult neither impossible task considering that you can play anything and you suddenly will meet the requirements and *ding*, trophy is yours! Aside from requiring a friend for a couple, the game is lit. This truly is something I’ll tackle at its own pace.

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered – 0%27a1.png100%
  2. GTA V – 0%27a1.png26%
  3. Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 – 0%27a1.png7%
  4. Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades – 0%
  5. Final Fantasy VII [OG] – 0%
  6. Lego Marvel’s Super Heroes 2 – 0%
  7. Psychonauts – 0%
  8. Doom Eternal – 0%
  9. Star Wars Battlefront II – 0%
  10. Cuphead – 0%

Swaps used - 1/5: 
       Assassin's Creed Origins
27a1.pngGTA V

But what began as a side project has become a main one. This staggers me a lot because I wasn’t expecting precisely this stuff to happen in the first place. One thing I do is to play blindly. I want the experience of playing the game with their surprises and cliffhangers, but GTA Online is plainly insane. Truly. Aside for the almost infinite stuff you can do, and the time sucking can become at moments, I’ve found that I must move from this game ASAP. Seriously. All those grievers, but also a huge and wholeheartedly community about helping each other makes one of the best balances and probably one of the things that can give me hope in humanity; at least a very little, makes me think how I'm going to hit my other games. All this, makes me use against my very own wishes, to summon a swap, a soul for a soul. Changing Assassin’s Creed Origins for the aberrant, yet very intense and fun at moments creature that Rockstar developed (at least within the next weeks until I can feel soft and ready to beat another colossal open-world game).

And then I realize something very inspiring. One of my favorite characters and probably the same for many of you, is going to have a “birthday” soon. Yeah, Naruto Uzumaki joins the fight! After many thoughts and despite I stated something different elsewhere, Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will be next. A game that called my attention since the manga/anime finished, so as this year has become pretty strange in many aspects, this anime in particular reminds me a lot of what means to stand in front of pain and despair. So, even I have a bunch other in the list, I think this is the best, organic and natural decision to make at the time. But I just have 10 days to beat it. Well, time to remember the words of the blond show-off, number one unpredictable, noisy ninja! Therefore, I don’t have the minimum idea of how the following days will be. As stated above, this has become like a side-job at the moment and to handle all this mess is driving me insane. However, I hope to be able to beat it for sure in no time, and even the obstacles, the victor in the end.

As always, I wish you the best of the lucks and hope all you are enjoying this season! Happy hunting to y'all and see you soon with more and more progress! 1f600.png

I like how you post.

Very clean and expressive. ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

I like how you post.

Very clean and expressive. 1f60a.png

I appreciate your kind words mate!

I must re-read my posts as I see they're heavily repetitive in the gramatical and sintactical sense ?... English isn't my mother language, so this helps me to train it a bit as I avoid as much as possible the translator. However, yeah. I'm very passionate about anything, so I want to pour out many of my viewpoints on the posts (which many people sometimes tell me to just relax and cooldown a bit, but I don't care honestly LOL). 

Hope you're good, blessed and have a happy hunt! ?

Edited by Xenoblast91
  • Like 2